Forums

ForumsVideo Games

sniper or machine gun?

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 8:12am

bladerunner

bladerunner

169 posts

when I'm older I'm joining the army I'm going to sniper school I'm going to get lost in a war in a jungle and I'm going to meet some locals who pay me to kill the neighboring villagers.

the moral? sniper all da way!

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 8:16am

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

What's the point of your story? I don't understand the moral.

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 8:36am

bladerunner

bladerunner

169 posts

I don't know =) well obviously since my character is a sniper he only has a few other guys with him so he got lost and then found a village who told him the only way out was a small riverboat but to use he it he had to p0wn the neighboring village. and i wanna do that and since my story is around a sniper i have to be a sniper XD

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 8:42am

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

Lol, Pwning helpless villagers with a sniper. That was a nice story of yours but I still prefer machine guns. Ultimately I prefer assault rifles to all other kinds of small arms and firearms. Then again, I view snipers to be important in battle.

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 8:44am

bladerunner

bladerunner

169 posts

of course my favorite weapon is the lancer from gears of war 2 of course i'd probably get shot and killed pretty fast cause i'd probably try to chain-saw everybody in muh path.

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 8:51am

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

So, there isn't much I have to say now because I already have talked enough about machine guns. I'll wait until other people post.

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 9:15am

howlett

howlett

1,888 posts

Machine Gun for the short shots and the sniper for long shots.

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 10:00am

Craze77

Craze77

744 posts

Sniper from a long range. Machine gun from not far away.

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 10:22am

jond

jond

241 posts

I wish they had a 50 cal sniper in COD5. Then it would definatly be sniper for me.

THe PTRS is a WWII 50 cal.

Posted Feb 1, '09 at 11:02am

bladerunner

bladerunner

169 posts

I'm playing cod 5 right now xD

Reply to sniper or machine gun?

You must be logged in to post a reply!