ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93386
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

It depends... Close range, and I'd pick the machine gun. Long range, and I'd go with the sniper rifle...

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

Sniper i am great with sniping in airsoft and video games

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Machine gun. Bren gunning in COD1 for me.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I wish they had a 50 cal sniper in COD5. Then it would definatly be sniper for me.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Sniper. Good accuracy, you can get headshots real easy, and I think it is a cool gun!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Sniper rifle no doubt. You would kill your aggressor and be 3 miles away whilst his buddies are still wondering where the hell it came from.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

if it was in a video game definetally machine gun, i'd go crazy running out and shooting people until i died

real life? sniper.. less chance of getting hurt

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

machine gun definately. when you're getting mobbed, it's better to have a wall of bullets in front of you that one really accurate one.

TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

i would pick my semi atomatic m16

its so good

waterboy
waterboy
105 posts
Nomad

machine gun

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I would just grab the sniper since you can shoot a machine gunner from a really long distance and he wouldn't even notice a shot coming right at him the machine gun isn't a really good weapon since it is really heavy and you need to be in a really close range and when you need to reload it you are probably going to die in just 5 seconds

darkboy58465846
darkboy58465846
132 posts
Nomad

well it really depends if none knows ur around and ur shooting from a long distance sniper. but if ur totaly surrounded then why take them out one by one and recharge in minutes when u can use a machine gun and take em all out randomly.

seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

Machine gun but sniper is fun to hide then kill people

Soupmaster22
Soupmaster22
39 posts
Nomad

Sniper because I am a ninja and love to kill people without being seen

ZekePowerful
ZekePowerful
25 posts
Nomad

This is ironic, because in Rainbow Six Vegas 2, I use both. Near the beginning of a match, I would snipe, getting kills with few deaths. But when the matches near the halfway point, people tend to camp, which is when I go Leroy Jenkins on their faces.

So both, yeah.

Showing 1-15 of 431