ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93331
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

Sniper all the way, both in games and in real life. I always have loved being able to kill from a distance, it's much more fun.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

well if it's call of duty then mostly machine gun but if it's certain maps on halo reach then sniper and for battlefield 3 then once again depending on the map i may choose one or the other

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Sniper. Go on top of a building and lie down like snipers do. Lock on , and...
BOOM!! Headshot!

ninjet99
ninjet99
54 posts
Shepherd

i like both but prefer the sniper

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Machine Gun, of course.

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

if i had a machine gun with unlimited ammo..........awesome!

TOKIO96
TOKIO96
1 posts
Nomad

[i]SNIPER ALL THE WAY. WOHOO

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Sniper is more awesome ! \\m/

IchixYori
IchixYori
28 posts
Nomad

Sniper for distance. Makes it easier to take out people when they aren't all that close, you don't even need a head shot. Some Sniper Rifles pack so much punch no matter where you hit, aside from limbs, you'll get a kill shot.

Machine gun for mowing down people in close combat. Fast rate of fire and larger magezines makes for bullet fun.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I suggest that we have scenarios so then it is easier to pick which one you would choose.

But i would always go with the machine gun because it is good for close, medium range. But can still shoot far too. I sniper would be not match in close or medium range because it shoots bulllets alot faster and it has alot more bullets. But in the long range a sniper would win almost all the time because a machine gunner could hide and lure the sniper in closer.

IchixYori
IchixYori
28 posts
Nomad

A sniper would never get in closer against a machine gunner it makes no sense. The machine gunner would have to find a way to make it to the sniper without being picked off along the way.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

A sniper would never get in closer against a machine gunner it makes no sense.

That's kind of the point. A sniper is only used for sniping from long, hidden spots, far from the enemy.

The machine gunner would have to find a way to make it to the sniper without being picked off along the way.

Unless the machine gun has a really long range.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

That's kind of the point. A sniper is only used for sniping from long, hidden spots, far from the enemy.

Since this is about video games, nope. There's a thing called quick scoping. Which is very effective if you have the skill.
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

Id go for sniper if im playing MW2 because i once got like 22 kills and 14 deaths just using a sniper and was best in the game.
If anyone gets close i will quickscope them

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

it I feel like just firing random shots at one target, I would pick up the machine gun. For headshots, of course the sniper.

Showing 361-375 of 431