ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93412
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

I wish they had a 50 cal sniper in COD5. Then it would definatly be sniper for me.

THe PTRS is a WWII 50 cal.
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

I'm playing cod 5 right now xD

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

what is cod5?
anyway, i think the best option is to have these three:
1x machine gun
1x sniper
1x slave to carry your weapons

PyroFactor
PyroFactor
50 posts
Nomad

lol. Well it depends on what map, and how good you are. if its close range, id say machine gun. Or if the map is big, and has nice hiding places, go sniper.

XxXxSnIpErXxXx OoOoFtWOoOo

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Machine gun.
I never have the patience to aim carefully and shoot, I just press random buttons. And you know what happens when you do that...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Machine gun.
I never have the patience to aim carefully and shoot, I just press random buttons. And you know what happens when you do that...

That exactly the same for me :]
chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

I'd take the good ole' Machine Gun!

I play a game called Day of Defeat and it's my specialty to MG!

Shadow867
Shadow867
147 posts
Nomad

Two words. SNIPER RIFLE. Awesome range and still deadly even at close range. I've got more no-scopes than anything.

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

sniper, i thingk.

Blackmetal77
Blackmetal77
74 posts
Nomad

erm depends on the range in my opinion. If your in a tower at high elevation or are almost completly hiddin its common scence to use a sniper rifle. When your eaither charging or at close range its common scense to use a machine gun =]

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Most of the time, you aren't up high looking down on your enemies. They are near you so a machine gun is better since there are more situations which a machine gun is favorable over a sniper rifle. The sniper does have awesome range but I think is more effective in surprise attacks and ambushes.

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

OMG firetail_madness and eddie13 posted on this! gleeeeeeee

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Anyone else want to share their opinion? Come on there has to be people who like machine guns more than snipers.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

In life or video games?

In games: Tough choice. I don't like ether. I'm a frontal assault guy, and I like shotguns, flamethrowers and things that go boom. Sniper rifles are funish, but I'm pretty good with one, and I gradually realized that I was becoming 'That Guy'. That Guy who one-shoted you from a quarter-mile, and he just head shots you in a second flat when you try to counter-snipe. I'm him.

In real life, I would take a sniper rifle, assuming I was in the military.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I don't know whether in video games or life.

Anyway, most soldiers in real life are sent in front with automatic or semi automatic firearms, not snipers. If I were to choose I would go with machine guns better yet assault rifles.

In video games, I still prefer automatic firearms.

Showing 76-90 of 431