ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93390
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

Well to become a sniper you have to have gone to special sniper training which I'm planning on doing. so sniper p0wns!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Yeah but then even if you are a sniper you are still going to have to know how to use close combat firearms in case some crazed dude tries to stab you from behind while you pick off every suicidal enemy soldier that questions your sniper rifle. So anyway I'd keep my machine gun and stay clear of snipers like you.

Spoox
Spoox
12 posts
Nomad

depends in what mood i am, i change time regularly, mostly play both in the same game too

jdfsoccer101
jdfsoccer101
80 posts
Nomad

sniper only cuz i know that evry time your about to kill someone and you get sniped it realy pisses you off. I like pissing people off.

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

Lol if i use a machine gun (in game) i like da ppsh i don't know many real life weapons but for sniper (in real life) i would use 50. cal sniper rifle

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

For me in close quarters combat, snipers are very ineffective so I go with a machine gun. Most soldiers these days use semi automatic or automatic weaponry.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

hell sniper own everything, only masters can use a sniper, in laser tag, paintball, games, and WAR IT SELF snipers have the longest life rate and skill if they know how to stay out of sight.

i made my own paint ball sniper, just a lot of power and a well adjusted scope

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

You are right since they can survive more easily if they can stay hidden but, snipers aren't good in close quarters combat. For example, they would perform better if they were on a hill, sniping soldiers than killing enemies inside a building.

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
118 posts
Nomad

in gears o' war 2, i go for the snipe. in stuff like halo, machine gun all the way.
from darck

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

i'd rather be silent and deadly
sniper rifle!

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

i'd rather be silent and deadly
sniper rifle!

i'd rather be against miguelin11
machine gun!
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

i'd rather be against miguelin11
machine gun!

ha! I'm long ranged you can't reach me! and I'm hidden from plain sight! I.KILL.YOU.!
Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

ha! I'm long ranged you can't reach me! and I'm hidden from plain sight! I.KILL.YOU.!

ha! This is just a fucking topic! You cannot kill me!
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

How could you possibly kill someone when you cannot see them. This is not a game it's a discussion about which stronger.

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

machine gun because im horrible with a sniper

Showing 91-105 of 431