ForumsSupport ForumGame Server Lag?

7 1891
tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

Looks like something is up with the server. All the flash games appear to be loading veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy slow.

• 7 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Really? I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary load time.
But if others are having the same problems, maybe whoever takes care of the server should take a look at it.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

For me, the games aren't loading as slowly (at least, I don't think they are), but the site it.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Other sites load just fine, and it's not terribly slow, it's just much slower than what is normal.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

maybe just your connection to the internet, cause there's no lagging for me here =))

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

I do use Firefox, and my internet connection is fine.
The problem is, most likely, as you said, that I usually am online when the servers are the busiest.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

my browser is fine but whenever i open forums or go to a topic it is extremely slow..games are fine

Unathorizdwatermelon
Unathorizdwatermelon
16 posts
Nomad

the games are fine for me. But the community and loading forums and stuff are real slow for me.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I have been having issues in load time of pages, but other sites are loading just fine. Of course I do tend to be on during busy hours. Thanks for letting us know that this is happening, it's hard to know if it is just me or the site without people informing us.

Thanks! =)

Showing 1-7 of 7