ForumsGamesGlitches

15 5872
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Sonny was full of them, they came in bundles. Do you think Sonny 2 will have just as many glitches/cheats, or that Krin has fixed/dropped them?

Once Sonny 2 is actually out, I guess this topic can turn into a discussion of the possible glitches...

• 15 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Feudalism had many glitches, and the game after still did, just not as much. I believe we can expect the same from Sonny II. Every game has its glitches, but its usually the sequels that have less.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Hope it dosen't,well then again I hope it dosen't come out at all.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yea thats true sonny had multiple glitches!
I hope sonny 2 is improved.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately for you, the game's already been said TBA @ the 19th. Sheesh man, I thought I was the one being evil on this forum. Saying you don't want it to come out is just your opinion, and is just completely pointless here.

If there are going to be glitches on Sonny II, don't expect there to be much, maybe some stragglers here and there, nothing major.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Well, in Sonny 1, there was an extreme glitch where you could skip EVERYTHINg, I think Krin fixed most of the bugs while making Sonny 2.

ocelot27us
ocelot27us
17 posts
Nomad

I hope that the game will better than the first one. i also hope that their will be a some options that will be helpful for the players of this game (e.g. storage,and weapon upgrade)similar to the online RPG which normally played.

Deathpurity
Deathpurity
1 posts
Nomad

Sonny was a great game, but i agree that it has a lot of glitches that need fixing and i hope that Sonny 2 will be even better and longer than the first.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

its a big game so it might have some but they could be fixed

RangeX4
RangeX4
12 posts
Nomad

It's impossible to fix even most of the glitches, let alone all of them. Especially with Cheat Engine out. (Unless you consider that a cheat, and not a glitch. :P)

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

i found a glitch where you go to the training fight on the train before doing a real battle. it gives you unlimited money and maxs out your level

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

I found a glitch; I was a physcologist thingy and when I got to zone 2 i tried a practice attack. my character skipped to lvl 30 and i got loads of abilty and attribute points!!?!! Has this happened to anyone else?

Landstradd
Landstradd
1 posts
Shepherd

I think it happens when you try to use "Practice Fight" in a zone where you haven't fought any of the story battles yet...

heat_x
heat_x
23 posts
Nomad

it seems to be possible to attempt to attack a dead character...is this a glitch or intentional?

gabrieloshiro
gabrieloshiro
24 posts
Nomad

I found a glitch; I was a physcologist thingy and when I got to zone 2 i tried a practice attack. my character skipped to lvl 30 and i got loads of abilty and attribute points!!?!! Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes... it happened to me... I was at level 10... entered in zone 2... and tried to practice before fighting story battles...
joltszZ
joltszZ
1 posts
Nomad

dont think theres going to be many some of course all games have them.

Showing 1-15 of 15