ForumsGamesNeed help with Achievement Unlocked

10 10317
Mp5xm8
Mp5xm8
15 posts
Nomad

I need 2 more achievments 32 and 34 and i can't watch the walkthru because u-tube doesn't work on my comp can any1 tell me how to do them?
32-jump for 10 seconds
34-have 7 corpses on screen

• 10 Replies
OriginalDEFAULT
OriginalDEFAULT
21 posts
Nomad

32 jus stay n those hover things
34 continuously jump n 2 moving spikes

yobyob3
yobyob3
4 posts
Nomad

i got stuck on get off your seats too and nothing worked

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

32: Press up for ten seconds. It says that you should jump, so by pressing up, you keep jumping. It is about ten jumps.
34: Yes, keep jumping at every lethal thing you can find, at some point you should be able to achieve it.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Cenere:
Depends on when you're standing. I went into one of the little secret hideouts, meaning I got at least five jumps pr. second.

I think the hints covers most of the stuff you need to know - might as well add that you can change the colour of the elephant by pressing 1, 2, 3 or 4.
That was the only one I had troubles with~

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I couldn't find the number 5 any ideas?

Midmenj
Midmenj
216 posts
Nomad

i think the game in general is weird...it's ok but its different...

DrunkenIdiot
DrunkenIdiot
1 posts
Nomad

Number five is under the starting platform.

I don't know where to put in level codes

Mobyduck
Mobyduck
108 posts
Nomad

The only thing hints cna't tell you is how to change colors. As stated by Zophia jus press 1, 2, 3 and 4 for each color. All the other achievement are either self explanatory or can be done with the hints.

Mutlo
Mutlo
12 posts
Nomad

just type jtmb02 and then highlight the chalenge that says like to much whatever it's right below uhh the jtmb02 onne then type whatever that word is i forgot

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

I figured out how to change colors when I typed in jtmb02, because when I hit 2 it changed to, I think it was pink, and then I just figured out the rest within the minute.

I think that game is amazing.

Showing 1-10 of 10