ForumsSupport Forumwell it is kinda a good idea

7 1718
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Sure it would be a lot of work but it would be kinda cool if on that gray bar (the one that has community and blog and all that) there was something like this "3 friends online" so you could know if your best buddy was on. What do you guys/girls think???

• 7 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i already suggested putting the friends online in the top right corner, i can't see how this is much different

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I think it would be better if we just highlighted the friends on "users active in the past 5 minutes" spot in the forums. Anyways, what would "online" be based on?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I think that 'friends' should be in a red text at the bottom, or some colour of sorts, it'd be easier than just saying '3 Friends Online' and then people wondering 'But who???'. Although it doesn't make much sense to me why we should have it >_>

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I think it would be better if we just highlighted the friends on "users active in the past 5 minutes" spot in the forums. Anyways, what would "online" be based on?

That is what I suggested as well, and I'm not sure why it hasn't been given much thought. BRIGHT ORANGE! That's the most noticeable color for me. But yeah, just give your friends a color so you can see if they are on or not; so simple, yet wanted greatly (at least for me).
silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

Already been suggested ,sorry. Mod please lock this.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Well yeah, I think we can pretty much all agree that Shin's version of the idea works better, more smoothly...

Lock plz?
Oh right, I can do that...
*lock*

Showing 1-7 of 7