ForumsGamesNeed help on Sonny 2?

472 278504
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

this is gonna be the help topic where everyone can share their information to help people out if they are stuck on some part of the game, and also you can share glitches/cheats whatever you have to share to help people out.

Please don't post until the game comes out public unless your a Mod or Admin then post.

• 472 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Oh come ON Mac, must we take the fun out of every cool game that comes out?!

Whats so great about Sonny II when you don't even feel the awesome glory of killing the final boss BY YOURSELF?

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

ok everyone start post some ideas and how to help us win also post bugs whatever you have

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

How the hell do you defeat Baron Brixius?I am level 14 , Hydraulic , Challenging.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I'll check and see if I can beat this guy

tho try using different strategy's on Veradux it helps a lot

Flamitor1
Flamitor1
27 posts
Nomad

I can't kill him yet but i think i know how! When he runs out of focus he activate aura that damages him nearly 3000 each turn for 3 turns. If you can drain his focus a lot and also survive you could kill him!

Valen
Valen
7 posts
Nomad

Problem is you have to survive Tick Tock while getting his focus down, then also for another 12 turns or so for his "aura" to kill him, while still surviving Tick Tock..

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I can't kill him yet but i think i know how! When he runs out of focus he activate aura that damages him nearly 3000 each turn for 3 turns. If you can drain his focus a lot and also survive you could kill him!

this is a good strategy, but for psychologicals, you don't get any focus draining spells. I used implosion when he used the focus regaining spell.
Valen
Valen
7 posts
Nomad

Haunt and Traumatize does it.
Doing it now, going pretty well, especially using implosion

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

ok I have defeated him here's some screenshots what you will need

Just keep attacking him
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/macedonian-knight/ArmorGames1.jpg

Make your team mates to defend and let Sonny do the job
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/macedonian-knight/ArmorGames2.jpg

At the last attack I done this damage and it was K.O
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/macedonian-knight/ArmorGames3.jpg

This is what you get when you win
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/macedonian-knight/ArmorGames4.jpg

And these are the abilities you will need to take him down
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/macedonian-knight/ArmorGames5.jpg

Valen
Valen
7 posts
Nomad

Somebody used the glitch...

WITHOUT being lvl 30 and not doing 19k crits, you can still take him out.

As a psycho-thing, I did it at lvl 15 with all team members still alive after the fight.

I used Haunt and Traumatize to quickly get his focus down to 0, so that he used the attack that hits around 3k on himself every turn (Or once in a while), and then use Implosion to make those 3k become almost 10k. Attacking him, while using Free Will and that thing that makes damage be healing to stay alive, co-ed up with heals from Veradux.

Whenever you run out of focus for attacks, use your non-cost attack on yourself (The starter one, can't remember the name), which will cause you to lose health, but also regain Focus.

It can be a long fight, but you can get him. I went full out on attacks when he was on 8k, only using Free Will to disrupt Tick Tock.

He dropped Holy Slippers and a kick-ass melee Runeblade.

Dragonzholy
Dragonzholy
1 posts
Nomad

How bout Biological?

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

Well here's guide for a Hydraulic class which is being played in Challenging Mode and the level scales from 14 to 16.

Abilities

Mind Freeze 1/4
Flash Freeze 1/4
Restore 3/3 (2/3 if you're haven't got enough ability points)
Ice Wall 4/4
Dead Man's Plea 4/4
Cold Neurology 4/4
Guardian Form 1/1
Regulate 1/3

Gear and skill points

Basically have a gear that contains a lot of Instinct and have at least 100 Instinct.

Combat Action Bar

It must contain these skills :

2 Ice Walls
2 Dead Man's Plea's
1 Flash Freeze
1 Guardian Form
1 Restore
1 Regulate

Baron Brixius

HP 81000~
Focus 100

Ok so I am going to list this guide in three phases :

Phase 1 Baron is going to start off landing some shadow attacks , so set both of you're team mate tactics to Phalanx.This is not going to be an aggressive fight for this phase.I repeat this build is going to be defensive and this whole fight is to survive and leech the focus.Ok now that I am back to the topic ,
start off by going into Guardian Form , stun the Baron with Flash Freeze so he won't harm you're team mates as you are busy taking off his focus with Regulate.For other Regulate takes 5% of you're health instead of Focus.So always remember to cast a Restore on yourself and you're team mates.When you see that you're team mates are having awful time and they have really gruesome debuffs , immediately cast Ice wall to lower the damage.Now Dead Man's Plea is an awesome buff for you're party members , since they're both busy healing you , while you're stealing Focus from Baron , they will run out in Focus and will need to sacrifice one turn to regain it by hitting him.Dead Man's Plea restores 50 Focus of you're team member and adds a boost for healing.So it's always important to look out for them and cast Ice Wall or Dead Man's Plea to let them survive.Now you're guessing if you haven't figured it out already why steal his focus?Well he in this face replenishes it by casting on himself a debuff that deals 4k damage in every turn , for 2 turns.And you will need to repeat this 3-5 times , until he drops to 40k or so HP.Just remember that always casting buffs on team mates and yourself , using Regulate to steal his Focus and lower it faster , using Guardian Form ASAP when it's on and surviving it until Phase 2.Ok if you followed these instructions , you should be already at 40k or so HP.

Phase 2
Baron is going to get loony now , start casting really weird debuffs and quite powerful attacks on you and you're team mates.Here's where he is weak.It's called Holy Scar debuff , that appears eventually on him , which increases damage done to him.Remember YOU MUST USE SAME TACTICS as I said before!Nothing changes , all you have to do is now keep you're team mates alive , this means switching Roald to Aggressive or Relentless , Veradux to Tactic and you , just trying to let them do more damage with those buffs on them.If you geared them pretty well , Veradux will deal 4k damage with Electro Bolt , same goes for Roald if he is in the same gear you got him , he will deal about 4k with fire bolt.Just remember you just gotta switch they're tactics as I mentioned above.Most important do not use Regulate.It's worthless!Now you just need to reduce his health to 7-5k while he is receiving Holy Scar debuff.

Phase 3
This part is going to be when this puny thing dies.Switch both of you're team mates Tactical Mode , and yourself keep repeating all the stuff I told you before.Eventually he is going to fall and give up.That's it!You killed him , congrats and continue you're game!

And Remember this is only Defensive build I made to defeat him.I killed him in like 10-15 minutes and I enjoyed playing with this build.

Credits for DaliuXas

JEYREY
JEYREY
2 posts
Nomad

yeah yeah.you hepled us in hydraulic and psyho,but what about biological?i use that thing!i don't want to start the game over from the beggining!it took me some time to reach this part!please somebody help me

Izual
Izual
16 posts
Nomad

Eh. I do what you said, but he's just buffing himself with "Energized : The target receives 20 focus per turn".

Help ! I'm dying.

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

If you can't beat him , leave that class alone and start another , It's a first day of the game's release , sooner or later there will be dozen of guides for Sonny 2 , so you just need to be patient , or figure out for yourself what to do with you're class.

Showing 1-15 of 472