ForumsGameswww.saphiregames.com

5 2232
jwahl16
jwahl16
12 posts
Nomad

www.saphiregames.com

so i have changed my website around a lot since the last time i posted it here (probably 2 weeks ago). I'd love for you guys to check it out and stay a while ;]

• 5 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

cool man, all you need know are a couple hundred more games and better templates for your site =)

jwahl16
jwahl16
12 posts
Nomad

hah yeah im slowly adding games to it, and i had bad expieriences with templates, so i made that on my own. (which for my skill level, i think the layout is pretty good). now i just need ppl to actually go to my site :]

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Cool site!

but some of the "new games" aren't exactly new...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

is this a non-profit site,because if you gain any profit form it then I need to ask you.Do y9ou have permission form the developers of those games to post them on your site?Even if it is not for a profit(I could be wrong about this) then I still think you would need their permission.Also there are a few rules about advertising sites on AG,I don't know how they apply to personally made sites,instead of just business sites and such.I just want to make sure you don't end up getting in trouble or anything for any of these things,but overall if this was made using purely HTML,(and maybe JavaScript and PHP,which I have heard are more difficult to use then HTML alone)then I would have to say its better then anything I could make right now and I'm quite impressed,but seriously eventually you are probably going to have to update the visuals for your site if you want it to seem attractive to users.It is one of the things that might help gain more people to use the site.Of course that's just my opinion on how it could be better.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is not a non-profit, judging from the Google Ads. However, the games featured there from AG at least are ones that we distribute freely through the Free Website Games page. So it's all good. But, this is still considered advertising, which is why this will have to be locked.

Showing 1-5 of 5