ForumsSupport ForumComments

6 1870
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

So posts can go on for a while, but how long can a comment get before it is cut off? Is there even a limit?

• 6 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

As far as I know, there is not a limit. If there is, I have never hit it.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well, there is, but I'm not sure how long.

Long long free rider 1/2 tracks are sometimes cut-off and don't post.

But simple writing and explaining as I'm doing won't nearly get close.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't understand what you are asking. Do you mean how long it can load?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

He is talking about how long a post can be say on a thread before it is cut off. I know there's a limit to wall comments because I have made a FR2 track that got cut off. I had to actually post it 3 times for it all to fit hehe.

I'm pretty sure the only time a forum post will cut off is on a FR2 track or if it's spam.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Ah, okay. I guess I'll have to see or someone can count up all the characters in one post of the FR2 track. I'd rather not post a comment that would cut off, but it's very likely not going to be as long as an FR2 track since I've seen tracks that take several seconds to scroll past.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Ohh, I see what you are talking about now. I once posted a FR2 track, but it posted blank. I thought it didn't actually post, and it was an AG mistake. So, I posted it again, and it still didn't work. Five minutes later, I had people yelling at me saying that I need to quit posting blank on FR2. I was really mad, and I wished I had known that it would post blank like that.

Showing 1-6 of 6