Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hello there and a question

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 5:35pm

RagnarTheRed

RagnarTheRed

10 posts

Hello there!

I am completely new to being a user here (although i have lurked about since this was gamesofgondor.com). I have a question about a game i like alot when i first tried it. I do not remember the name and therefore i am having a nightmare trying to find it again.

It took place in the future and you were a mailman / postman who were set to deliver mail through space (while killing nasty monsters with guns strapped on your mail-ship).

Then you were to talk to the people you were delivering letters to and in the end you uncover some evil plot and kill them all.

During your travel you can upgrade your space mail ship (did i mention it was nice blue, matching your uniform?).

Anyway I have been looking for this game all day, browsing categories, searching google. Please help!

Sincerely,
Ragnar

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 5:40pm

theone99

theone99

3,238 posts

I don't know, im sadly sorry.

In search type in "Mail"

And welcome to AG!

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 5:51pm

RagnarTheRed

RagnarTheRed

10 posts

Already tried that I am afraid, but thanks anyhow

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 5:51pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,170 posts

Do you have anymore details? It sounds very familiar to me and I might have played it before but nothing comes to mind specifically and I don't think I played it on Armor Games.

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 5:54pm

theone99

theone99

3,238 posts

By any chance is it Space Station Jason?

I can't play it because of flash version I have is older.

Is it mail or cargo?

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 6:15pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,170 posts

You know, it sounds like it might be Hypersapce Delivery Boy, but that's not a flash game.

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 6:23pm

RagnarTheRed

RagnarTheRed

10 posts

Not Space station cargo, and it definetly was a flash game (yes mail).

I'll try and outline the plot. You are a young mailman who takes over a route cause the other dude who had it dissapeared, you get a spaceship which is blue and it has a gun on its side. You deliver mail and while getting from the start to the place where you need to drop it off you get attacked by some weird creatures and need defend yourself.

In the end you discover by the talking to the guys you deliver mail to that some evil guy kidnapped the former mailman and is the ones making the weird metallic creatures.

Thats all i got folks :/

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 6:25pm

RagnarTheRed

RagnarTheRed

10 posts

Its a sidescroller game btw.

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 6:45pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

It could quite possibly be from Games of Gondor, if the game you're looking for is a bit old. I haven't found an AG game that was from GoG, so I don't think that game is here.

Posted Dec 18, '08 at 7:01pm

RagnarTheRed

RagnarTheRed

10 posts

Not too old tbh, nice graphics etc.

Reply to Hello there and a question

You must be logged in to post a reply!