ForumsSupport ForumPrivate Messages

5 1791
seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

I have a suggestion that you can send each other Private Messages, yes i already know you can write on other peoples message board but if you have to send something private over this then it would be useful

• 5 Replies
KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

That's a good idea but it's hard with so many users. It means that everyone would have to have a safe chat room I don't think that's going to happen, sorry. =[

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It's really hard to set up a PM system, plus you could be messaging about something that AG needs to know? Moderators can't look at PM's.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

Well I think that be a good addition to armor games ,but as Flippin3500 suggested it's not a real private message if mods can look at it. If they couldn't look at it then you could be PM flamed. I guess you could report to a mod that *so and so's* flaming you ,and show a picture of the harassment.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Uhh, I didn't say that. I said they can't look at the messages, therefore you could be doing something very bad that the mods can't see.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Actually a PM system does have its ups and downs. The PM system would not contain nearly as much spam as the chat room did (for those of you who remember it) but there could still be PMs that are unapropriately given out. Maybe in the future AG will find a way to succesfully impliment this into the site but untill then it is not going to happen.

Because this has been suggested before many many times, I am going to lock this.

Showing 1-5 of 5