ForumsGamesThe Baron: how do you kill him?

39 13762
Flamitor1
Flamitor1
27 posts
Nomad

I've fought him again and again and always die. How do you win? Must you kill him or get him down to a certain amount of health? Also any particular strategies please list.

• 39 Replies
Flamitor1
Flamitor1
27 posts
Nomad

Thnx. I killed him with disrupt and in Labyrinth.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

i'm hydraulics and I have a defence build and it worked pretty well, the baron has some weakness like a buff that damages him like 4,000! when he runs out of focus,and when his down to like 15,000 he gives himself a debuff that can damage him BIG!, if your like me hydraulics and has defense build just let your friends do the work and just let out some buffs to survive =)

yipster7777
yipster7777
4 posts
Nomad

u do a pattern with the ice guy like keep stunning him when u can and to help u survive do ice wall and put verdudux on defense and the other guy on ofense and i almost beat him!!!!(im fighting him right now!!)

yipster7777
yipster7777
4 posts
Nomad

yes i beat him

clees1971
clees1971
1 posts
Nomad

all i know is you need to deplete his focus and i dont know any good way to do that with a biological ya know

Icritmypants
Icritmypants
3 posts
Nomad

Near every class has an ability that drains focus, after he's fully drained then he loses over 2000 health a round.

GodGilliam
GodGilliam
60 posts
Nomad

Just drain he's focus and you win?

hunter918
hunter918
2 posts
Nomad

for biological use the move that destroys 100 focus and for hydraulic use regulate until he does the thing were he recovers focus for health

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

ok there are too many of Baron things in this section! players just get lazier and lazier and don't bother to look in previous threads just spamming up the forum!

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

with Bio, it was so easy. just get disruption and integrity, and then just spam disruption. you will never run out of focus, he will keep using his spell that regains focus, but damages him, and when he has no mana, he can barely hurt you.

KlinH4xx0r
KlinH4xx0r
349 posts
Nomad

Any strategy for beating the Baron with Hydro level 12?

ElvenWarlord3912
ElvenWarlord3912
36 posts
Nomad

I managed to kill him with nothing special... just a long hard battle and LOTS of healing. It's very possible.

bubbleskith
bubbleskith
2 posts
Nomad

i cant kill him

KirinTor
KirinTor
43 posts
Nomad

I have 2 ideas for the baron-killing:

1: make his focus go down

2: TRAIN