ForumsSupport Forumslow site - me or Armorgames?

16 3774
Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

Just spent a long time composing a post and then the site didn't load, so I lost the post. (Yea, next time I'll do it in Notepad).

My bigger question is if this site pages are slow to load for everyone or if I should be talking to my ISP (Time Warner Cable or RoadRunner)?

I realise this is a free site (and I'm grateful for that), so perhaps their resources are a bit strained.

Perhas there's a way we can donate a few bucks to our favorite games if it results in faster connections?

• 16 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm pretty sure it might be the highly anticipated release of Sonny 2 that is bringing about the lag. It's usually not this laggy, but it's been laggy for the past few days.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Thank you mrtim.
Your post was very helpful since I was with the same doubt.
Best wishes.
RPOAG

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

This has to be you. :-)
Mine is good as it has always been! You should probably get a faster computer. :-(

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Some Times it's both beause, Mine is a fast computer.

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

This has to be you. :-)
Mine is good as it has always been! You should probably get a faster computer. :-(

Oh wait. I will take that back because mine is slower than usual! :-(
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well, with Sonny 2 released today, I would assume we are getting quite a bit more traffic than normal. So this could result in the site being slower than normal. Especially during peak hours.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Exactly what I thought Carlie. Said game will now be played by me (:

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Didn't think of it that way, I left a comment at sonny 2 why the loading might take a bit longer, as I assume it's the same reason?

SLEEPYSNIPER
SLEEPYSNIPER
50 posts
Nomad

ya AG server are most likely running at full capacity or at 110% because of sonny 2

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Perhas there's a way we can donate a few bucks to our favorite games if it results in faster connections?
I believe they are already doing quite well financially thanks to all the advertisements.

But if you really want to support them, click the advertisements now and then. Usually, companies get paid more the more people click the advertisements.
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

it's AG (no offence AG)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yes, since that Sonny 2 game has been up, this site has been slow like a snail in a snowstorm.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Either it's your computer, browser, or the release of Sonny 2. If it's your browser try upgrading to this.
Lots of people have been lagging. Don't sweat it.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Like Flappybob999 said, it might be your computer. Sonny might be part of the reason, there is also alot of spam to blame.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

it's armor games cuz i have a new comeputer annd its really slow

Showing 1-15 of 16