I know you guys want this...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSmrnIePQ6c[/url]

-Tass

• 11 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Actually, most people like to play the game themselves to find out the ending to games.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Sadly, you'd be surprised that that isn't true... which is why YT walkthroughs get so many plays. Also, if you watched the video, you'd know that your statement doesn't make that much sense in this instance.

-Tass

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

Sadly, you'd be surprised that that isn't true... which is why YT walkthroughs get so many plays. Also, if you watched the video, you'd know that your statement doesn't make that much sense in this instance.

Tassel, I think you need to hold off on making your video walkthroughs. Posting them the day the game comes out is too much of a spoiler. Wait at least a week or two.

Those walkthroughs only get views because those people are too lazy to figure out how it's done for themselves.

How does his statement not apply? Your video is titled,
"Sonny 2 Walkthrough - Final Battle (vs Mayor) & Ending Cutscenes,"
which is the end of the game.

Also, I'd advise for you to stop cracking into the games data. This is only an assumption, but there is no way you can beat the final boss in the starting t-shirt, jeans and pipe.
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Once again... If you watched the video, you'd be able to comment more efficiently. I have an annotation right near the beginning explaining things.

And to the general comment about my videos... if you don't need help, then don't watch them. Or, beat it yourself and then watch it. I can beat pretty much any game, but it's often enjoyable to watch someone else perform well in a specific game.

bladerodo
bladerodo
21 posts
Nomad

hey tasselfoot how did you pass gregor the coceroach

bladerodo
bladerodo
21 posts
Nomad

hey tasselfoot how did you pass gregor the coceroach

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

you just need to use a hUGE attack, or use somthing like subversion, then wail on him.

Wolf36
Wolf36
29 posts
Nomad

See this is the crap, I'm talking about. I go on youtube.com for one little thing I need help with, but no all this Sonny 2 Final Boss (Mayor). It ruined the ending for me!!! >

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

wolf did you read the title of this thread?! final boss battle and ENDING CREDITS!

Orethos
Orethos
2 posts
Nomad

The final cutscene left me confused...
"We must unleash...
THE SEED"
What is the seed?

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

Krin will show us if there is a Sonny 3.

Showing 1-11 of 11