ForumsGamesCrashing

5 2699
iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

I feel this problem is too large for a quick comment, which may or may not be read: Sonny 2 makes my browser crash. I tried it on both Firefox and Google Chrome. So far, it's only happened in battles, seemingly randomly. The errors aren't very descriptive, just "The Flash shockwave has stopped working." with a sad puzzle piece.

• 5 Replies
Wolfinfang
Wolfinfang
6 posts
Nomad

It's your computer man Sonny is working fine for me

iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

Other flash games work perfectly. Sonny one works perfectly.

I'm using Vista and have a Wacom pad, if that helps. If anyone else has been experiencing this, please post.

xvashx69
xvashx69
2 posts
Nomad

Finally, someone having the same problem. Yes, the game only crashes and restarts IE/Firefox when you're in battle mod. I had the exact same problem with Sonny 1 and could not fix it. It's the result of Flash10a.ocx screwing stuff up.

Does anyone have any experience fixing this problem. Is is the only game I've ever played with this error.

xvashx69
xvashx69
2 posts
Nomad

When I use my other computer, it works fine (just slow since it's old). Is it something windows vista related (go figure)?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Probably is Vista related cause mine is fine! I have the chance to get Vista but I would never even dare with the fact that I hate it...

Sonny is a adequately large game right? It takes forever for it to load... maybe it is the space or memory your computer has?

That is just another idea but...

Showing 1-5 of 5