ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

Posted Mar 16, '12 at 6:46pm

JodiahFire

JodiahFire

83 posts

How to beat Baron Brixius with all three classes:

First class:Biological

This is the easiest class to beat him with.

Get 2/2 in Disrupt and 2/4(at least,more if you want) in Integrity.

Put all 4 Disrupts on your ability bar.Use it every turn.The Baron will use Deep Burning the first time,then Electrical Storm,then Deep Burning,Electrical Storm,etc...

The Electrical Storm does not do nearly enough damage to be a threat,especially with Veradux healing.Battle:won.

Second class:Psychological

Psychologicals also have a easy time with the Baron.

All you need is 2/3 in Shock Coma,1/4 in High Voltage(and 1/4 in Shock Therapy because you need it to get High Voltage),2/2 in Retrogade,1/1 in Overdrive,3 extra ability points for the required skills to get Retrogade,and put the other points in whatever you want.Make sure that you also have more HP then Veradux and/or Roald.

The battle will be easy.

Use skills in following order:
High Voltage
High Voltage
High Voltage
Shock Coma
Shock Coma
Retrogade.

This damages the Baron for 120% of his HP(OHKO).

Third class:Hydraulic

Hydraulics have the longest battle,but still easy.

Use the Flash Freeze - Regulate - Flash Freeze - Regulate - Mind Freeze - Regulate untill Flash Freeze is Avalible Again - Flash Freeze - repeat.

This will keep the Baron from using Tick Tock.He will regain his focus during the Mind Freeze part,though.This focus gain is nothing compared to the regulates,thankfully.

If the Baron's Electrical Storm does high damage to you,though,just put Veradux on Phalanx mode and everything should be fine.Hope this helps!

-JodiahFire
                    That guy.

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 12:14am

Airattack27

Airattack27

13 posts

I hate this guy and he's super annoying. Lemme just tell you something.

This guy is not about dealing damage. You need to heal, protect, and most of all TAKE AWAY HIS FOCUS. I'ts also needed to have a stun spell ready and use it a lot. Those are my tips on how to beat him. All armor that has high strength and vitality, you should equip to Roald and Veradux. Dux need instinct for healing, so equip the highest instinct and vitality armor onto him. Keep both on Phalanx and disrupt his focus as much as possible.

Those are my tips.

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 4:36pm

frodo86

frodo86

110 posts

Both my teammates died when he was still at 40000 HP. Then he kind of commited suicide.

Posted Aug 30, '12 at 11:34am

1 post

High Voltage
High Voltage
High Voltage
Shock Coma
Shock Coma
Retrogade.

You can't use High Voltage 3 times in a row, the combo is High Voltage
High Voltage
Shock Coma
Shock Coma
High Voltage
Retrogade.
, but then you need 3/3 Shock Coma, so the Shock Coma lasts long enough to heal when you use Retrograde.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 12:49am

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

concentrate on healing and removing his focus in any turns where everyone has moderate to good health

Posted Sep 5, '12 at 8:34pm

legojedi6

legojedi6

2 posts

I could not get a frosted fate but I have 5 rune blades!!! Could I beat the heck out him with it!?!

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 8:46am

hero000

hero000

12 posts

Use level 2 Disrupt to drain his focus, then he'll use the holy scars (skill that makes him much more vulnerable). Keep doing this and you'll win :D

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 6:11pm

arovner

arovner

1 post

To survive the Baron's Tick-Tock attack, make sure Veradux keeps on healing you. Just a tip. :)

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 11:55am

arigon2

arigon2

1 post

to defeat baron (if you are biological) you want to get disprupt 2/2 then you use on baron and he will use some ablility that restores all his focus but deals massive damage to himself then all you have to do is keep using that ability and then he will eventually kill himself

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 6:26pm

furrycritter241

furrycritter241

36 posts

How do you get friend requests?

Reply to Sonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

You must be logged in to post a reply!