ifish2077

ifish2077

1 post

i got to 29000 health with a hydro and i couldnt beat him

Posted Jun 12, '09 at 9:02am

craftsman465

craftsman465

15 posts

Lol. i beat baron with pure poison goodness.

Posted Jun 14, '09 at 4:43pm

Jerryrpg

Jerryrpg

396 posts

Aplastante, Mirage doesn't take away the attack, Sonny 2's units' AI is designed to attack the unit with the least health (most of the time). Since Mirage gives your allied unit more health, thus will make the enemy least likely to attack them. If they do they take bonus damage by 400% (on the first level). This ability is scaled in favor of health for it's advantage because you gain 400$ more life, the healing is increased, and the enemy is least likely to attack that certain unit. However, DoT effects, will take longer to kill that target even though the damage is increased by 400$ the bonus life given to that unit will give it even MORE life than it have before (if scaled back down to the original). I have no idea for what reason that causes this.

Posted Jun 14, '09 at 5:36pm

sonam

sonam

927 posts

all you gotta do is take out his focus and not use dark infusion.

Posted Jul 20, '09 at 2:23pm

phsycomonkey

phsycomonkey

806 posts

la la la la laaaa la la laaaaa laaa XD

Posted Jul 20, '09 at 2:36pm

wipe42

wipe42

840 posts

You can also use the Haunt version of playing prety much the same as yours leaderjoseph but instead of just tryin to get him/her to use all of his/her focus use houan but make it lvl 2/2 so it wil make and easier fight.

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 4:26am

yager943

yager943

1 post

what skills i must use on a biological class?

Posted Jul 25, '09 at 10:31pm

Damnevil

Damnevil

77 posts

Disrupt. Max it. It will take away all his focus and when his focus reach zero, he will case a spell that fill back his focus but decrease his health. Keep hitting him with Disrupt and he´ll end up killing himself.

Posted May 31, '10 at 4:30pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

well if your playing him on hero its nearly impossible and true aim at his focus then when hes weak use all your power when he uses holy scars if not keep destroying his focus

Posted May 31, '10 at 4:34pm

Trumpetfury

Trumpetfury

626 posts

i beat him the second i tried.... poison galore!

Reply to Sonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

You must be logged in to post a reply!