ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

114 122420
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

How to beat baron brixuis.(i dont know the spelling hehe)

(I suggest bieng biological)First of all you must have roald and verudux on your team.then you must have these i tems from the store of from training:

Sonny:
Frosted Fate-Primary arms
Supreme Grasps-Gloves
X5C8-5-Footwear
X5C8-4-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear
Frozen Helm-Headwear

Veradux:
Anything that increases focus,speed,stregth and instinct.

Roald:
Cloaking Helm-Headwear
Rightfull Grasp-Gloves
Rebellion Striker-Primary arms
Faith Runners-Footwear
Hope's Streghth-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear

Baron B.'s super attacks:
Nightmare
Tick Tock

First,all you have to do is keep attacking him while setting your allies strategy to tactical.if baron b. uses "subversion" switch the strategy of your allies to defensive.keep fighting him until his life goes 31000 below.he must have used all his focus on you.if this happens break him to stun him and keep attacking.after he recovers all his focus by using some kind of move he will recieve holy scars time by time.if this happens,hit him with your strongest move.this will cause him damage in thousands becaus of holy scars.if the holy scars gets removed just keep attacking him and also protect veradux because he is the only one that can heal you(exept if he uses tick tock,your dead!!)after some time he will again recieve holy scars.take this as an advantage then hit him with your strongest attack until he dies.if you cant kill him at that time,just keep fighting until the holy scars appear again of if he dies.dont worry about dying(you will surely fail if you die while his life is above 31000)because your team mates can take care it for you.

Hope this helps.

• 114 Replies
Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

I chose the psycho class (just an abriviation... mostly) and am having trouble beating him. any tips?

RangeX4
RangeX4
12 posts
Nomad

I love the Psycho class. I beat him using heroic motivation when he uses tick tock, and any attack that cuts down his focus. When you knock his focus down to 0 you can hit REALLY high amounts of dammage on him.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I find that any move that stuns him helps a lot, especially farther along in the battle. It gives your team a moment to heal and put up some positive buffs.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I killed him with normal attack and I explained how on my topic lol

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

I found the entire healing tech tree useless (especially since they actually required you to use mana). I read the descriptions, but does mirage take away his attack or just targets someone else?

insideme666
insideme666
2 posts
Nomad

i used disrupt to take away his focus then used break and destroy i was a biological

SonnyZ
SonnyZ
29 posts
Nomad

I use Disrupt lvl 2.

A while ago i defeated Baron Brixius, it was too easy!

nickxlovesxyou
nickxlovesxyou
41 posts
Nomad

disrupt at tier 2 helps a lot. he should pretty much kill himself

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i beat that game easily

Devlar
Devlar
17 posts
Nomad

i suggest using psycho, its easier to kill him

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

how many threads about baron brixius are there going to be? this is what day three of playing and already there are four...

Just beat him your own way. I was Lvl 11 hydraulic and i didn't use any mirage or reconstruct.

henners101
henners101
2 posts
Nomad

USE DISRUPTION!

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

@revolushn

He is by far the hardest boss in the game. Expect a lot of people asking for help.

@the thread

Don't focus on healing. Give your allies buffs and let them heal themselves. Stun the Baron as much as you can. I was hydro, gave him a whole bunch of stacked glaciers, and just shattered whenever I can.

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

yeah but not everyone needs their own thread for the same question.

And I don't think he is "by far" the hardest. Depends on your strategy and how you play. I took longer on other bosses than I did on him

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

The Baron is really not amazingly hard as a boss. As a biological, I just kept hitting him hard with Destroy, using Subversion occasionally on me or my teammates when our health was getting low. The Baron's main weakness is that he heals very rarely, so you should use this to your advantage. Since Leading Strike recovers your focus quickly, it allows you to keep hitting and hitting.

Showing 1-15 of 114