ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849453
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well he said that this one was going to be so long that they may have to cut it in half.How do we know he hasn't already been working on it this whole time?Anyways yeah he is working on alot of projects right now,but any of them are good to me.Although the cliffhanger was a bit annoying since now I'm left hanging waiting for the story to continue.

Korn72491
Korn72491
25 posts
Nomad

I think sonny 3 would be a great addition to the "Sonny Trilogy" Yeah i like it too lol.

nullordo
nullordo
3 posts
Nomad

Lol i cant wait that long

heat_x
heat_x
23 posts
Nomad

hehe trilogy
and we need a trilogy prequel too!

boodabomb936
boodabomb936
10 posts
Nomad

gahhhhh another year or so I might as well sit down and decay yes i know I'm impaciant what do you expect I'M 15 MAN 15

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

I will definitely like it. It will be awesome. I could wait.

~kell84~

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Krin is making lots of different series of games, so he can't focus only on one. He might delay some to add onto the popular ones though. Sonny 3 is a must.

durzatheblack
durzatheblack
5 posts
Nomad

He should Sonny is a must have i just finished it and now im jumping in my seat waiting for the next one.

Kyzak2
Kyzak2
12 posts
Nomad

Lurk moar. The chances of Sonny 3 are low at best. There will be bonus zones with tidbits of story as we've been told, yes, but a gentleman's guess is no Sonny 3.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

As Kyzak says, the info from Krinlabs is that bonus zones will be added online as Krin updates the game. First however, is the bug/glitch resolving phase, then Krin can start up on new zones and stuff.

IF Sonny 3 were to come out, it would come out in a long long time. Krin is going to be making Sinjid (it supposedly doesn't continue the story of SOTW, it's just a standalone) which is a similar web RPG kind of game, so you can look forward to that (Play Sinjid:SOTW if you like Sonny, I guarantee that you'll like that too).

orbsa
orbsa
1 posts
Nomad

whats the seed? he was talking about?

The_Blood_Diamond
The_Blood_Diamond
167 posts
Nomad

No, I'm not 100% sure, but he sayed he might make a 3rd, but probably won't since he will be updating new zones to Sonny 2 along with armor and weapons every now and then.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I think I just might be more interesting in him working on an updated version of Sinjid than Sonny 3 right now. I'm wondering if it's going to have the different character builds/ trees like Sonny 2 or go back to the old days like the original Sonny (or Sinjid SOTW)

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 will be awesome!!

a prequel you say.... but how?? when sonny is a human then turned into a zombie??

anyways. this would surely going to be a good trilogy

or maybe a 4th installment.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Okay, this is the way it's gonna go from waht we have learned (from krinlabs):

1. Fixing glitches (current phase)
2. Adding in new zones
3. Working on Sinjid (stand-alone, supposedly not a continuation of SOTW)
4. A possible Sonny 3.

Showing 1-15 of 1221