Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Yay for Sonny 3 lead in!

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 2:50am

Fyrefox

Fyrefox

2,145 posts

I can't wait, but I guess I'll have to just wait and see what Krin comes up with. The first 2 were excellent. the third will probably exceed my expectations.

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 8:39am

Highfire

Highfire

3,127 posts

Well... I don't have any lol, I am carried away with the awesomeness of suggestions etc :P

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 12:49pm

campbell1

campbell1

1 post

ok i have no idea how this happened but it was sweet. it shouldnt be posted on this board but im new haha. so i finished sonny2 on hydraulic and i started a new file in the second slot as a psychological. when i started the game over i had veradux, roald, and felicity all at 25. sonny had a bunch of random psychological moves which werent even connected in the skill tree. somehow he managed to get five ranks of his wraith form even though it only has one. and i battled both of my new characters just randomly. after i battled i went to my second file and it shows that he has hydraulic and psychological moves. does this normally happen or is my game jus weird?

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 6:14pm

Highfire

Highfire

3,127 posts

Umm, from what I understand it could've crossed the classes together, I don't think it's deliberate, but it could be, did you complete the game with a Pyhcho?

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 8:06pm

getfresh101

getfresh101

4 posts

I WANT SONNY 3 im play it on another tab right now, I'm fighting baron brixius

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 9:11pm

shadedclan

shadedclan

428 posts

After Sonny 3 I hope Krin would make a prequel to the trilogy. You have to wonder why Sonny was in the boat in the first place.

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 9:14pm

Craftymofo

Craftymofo

89 posts

Maybe Krin can just tell us in the third one.

Posted Mar 14, '09 at 10:18pm

garlee66

garlee66

1 post

man its gonna be worth waiting i can hardly wait!!!

Posted Mar 15, '09 at 6:17am

Highfire

Highfire

3,127 posts

Yeeeaahhhhhh.......
I really want to find out too... A prequel should be at the end of Sonny 3, or if it's really large (Hope so :P) then another game altogether
Sonny - The beginning of the end... Good? How about this
Sonny - The start... No definately XD
Sonny - How it began.... Maybe
Sonny - Shipwreck.... Possibly

Posted Mar 15, '09 at 8:46am

dogyh

dogyh

69 posts

ohh!...sonny 3?..cool i'll wait for it ^^

Reply to Yay for Sonny 3 lead in!

You must be logged in to post a reply!