Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Yay for Sonny 3 lead in!

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 9:16pm

Eddy01741

Eddy01741

354 posts

As Kyzak says, the info from Krinlabs is that bonus zones will be added online as Krin updates the game. First however, is the bug/glitch resolving phase, then Krin can start up on new zones and stuff.

IF Sonny 3 were to come out, it would come out in a long long time. Krin is going to be making Sinjid (it supposedly doesn't continue the story of SOTW, it's just a standalone) which is a similar web RPG kind of game, so you can look forward to that (Play Sinjid:SOTW if you like Sonny, I guarantee that you'll like that too).

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 12:14am

orbsa

orbsa

1 post

whats the seed? he was talking about?

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 12:18am

The_Blood_Diamond

The_Blood_Diamond

176 posts

No, I'm not 100% sure, but he sayed he might make a 3rd, but probably won't since he will be updating new zones to Sonny 2 along with armor and weapons every now and then.

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 12:39am

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

I think I just might be more interesting in him working on an updated version of Sinjid than Sonny 3 right now. I'm wondering if it's going to have the different character builds/ trees like Sonny 2 or go back to the old days like the original Sonny (or Sinjid SOTW)

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 12:58am

raigeki

raigeki

730 posts

sonny 3 will be awesome!!

a prequel you say.... but how?? when sonny is a human then turned into a zombie??

anyways. this would surely going to be a good trilogy

or maybe a 4th installment.

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 1:03am

Eddy01741

Eddy01741

354 posts

Okay, this is the way it's gonna go from waht we have learned (from krinlabs):

1. Fixing glitches (current phase)
2. Adding in new zones
3. Working on Sinjid (stand-alone, supposedly not a continuation of SOTW)
4. A possible Sonny 3.

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 1:58pm

diegokp

diegokp

51 posts

Sonny 2 is THE BEST, i cant wait the sequel, i wanna see this guy called "The Seed"

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 4:28pm

polikon

polikon

41 posts

lets all black mail Krin and say we comite suicide if sonny 3 isint out within a year...

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 6:00pm

Drace

Drace

4,043 posts

They would really need new ideas.

Posted Dec 22, '08 at 8:26pm

sahakthechamp619

sahakthechamp619

1 post

yea i guess sonny is ok,well actually its awesome! i cant wait for the 3 hope the delay ant too long.

Reply to Yay for Sonny 3 lead in!

You must be logged in to post a reply!