ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849097
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
Imnotkidding
Imnotkidding
1 posts
Nomad

I think that Krin is going to delay Sonny 3, because of many side, and not side, projects, that he has right now... Sinjid, the pirate game, and lots and lots of others, that he doesn't tell about! ( )
But even if I have to wait for a year or so, it doesn't matter! I mean - come on, It's Sonny 3! Everything is worth doing, if you get Sonny 3 as a reward!

~~~And *I'm not Kidding*~~~

lewij99
lewij99
26 posts
Nomad

I wish it would come out already because i love sonny one and two defo the storyline! so hurry up Krin this is the game of a life time maybe 20 million plays :L within the first week!

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

is there a sonny 3 comming?! If it is comming how will it be?

phoen1
phoen1
2 posts
Nomad

htr

phoen1
phoen1
2 posts
Nomad

what is the estimated date it will come out

cingcon
cingcon
152 posts
Nomad

i cant wait, i'm trying to get all the achievements in sonny 2 so once i'm done doing that i want the third

joelfettion
joelfettion
3 posts
Nomad

When or IF it comes out i hope it will include a multiplayer mode to battle against other sonny users = D.

I just can't wait.

markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 should take even more time to complete cuz its so awesome that i cried when i beat the second one

justjake274
justjake274
10 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 needs to have an online multiplayer..

And a warning before you start that says "IF YOU CHOOSE EASY, BE AWARE YOU CANNOT PLAY THE FINAL WORLDS"

Other than that, nothing to change ^_^ Sonny 2 perfected it :3

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

Hum it will take a (long) time till Sonny 3 come out.
Krin is working on Snijd 2 then he will make Sonny 3...there is a lot of ideas in this forum so all depends on krin :P

sonofthecptn
sonofthecptn
4 posts
Nomad

How do you kill the baron dude on sonny 2 he is hard i am lvl 12 verdelex is lvl 12 and the war dude is lvl 13 so how do i do it and i also picked the thing with the beast werwolf dude in the front of it it is really hard so please answer

shadowporta11
shadowporta11
1 posts
Nomad

[i]two years??i love this game

Scotty_OBag
Scotty_OBag
137 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 needs like 12 stages to complete with no training area. Just start off with less difficult levels and go from there. No matter what I'm sure I'll love the next one as much as I do the first 2.

sonofthecptn
sonofthecptn
4 posts
Nomad

please tell me how to kill him

psychic35
psychic35
6 posts
Nomad

I'm playing on heroic and have beaten zone 6. How on earth do I unlock zone 7?

Showing 316-330 of 1221