ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849102
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

I am siting here in suspense...

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

Can't wait for Sonny 3, can't wait to see wait the seed is

DoorKnob22
DoorKnob22
1 posts
Nomad

As long as it's good and has a nice chunk of content to keep players busy, Krin can/should take all the time he needs.

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

Hey ya i know im new to this world but ive been playing on ag for a long time and i cant wait for sonny 3 its going to kick butt!!

krazydog
krazydog
3 posts
Nomad

i cant w8 for sonny 3 its ganna be gr8t

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

i cant w8 for sonny 3 its ganna be gr8t

yes, but you must. it took sonny 2 a year or 2 to be released just think how long will sonny 3 be released.
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Wow I read through all the comments and I noticed that most of them said that "i cant wait for sonny3 to come out!" and another said that they'd kill themselves if it didn't come out in a year, all I can say is wow. Do you guys have better things to do then wait? It's just a game (a fine one at that) and Krin is just one person so cut him some slack and just wait for him to finish his current projects.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

iwaz bored is half right, and hes working on sonny 2 updates.. dont bring threads like this to life bord...

giganto
giganto
7 posts
Nomad

i dont think there will be a soony 3 becouse in sonny 2 krin has another 3 areas to do first

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

i dont think there will be a soony 3 becouse in sonny 2 krin has another 3 areas to do first

]
If you finished the game there's this thing called "the Seed" that was the ending scene so there'll probably be a third one.
yayformeee
yayformeee
136 posts
Nomad

Yeah, and krin also has to do the achievements. It's gonna take a while

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

Krin's agenda is somewhat of a secret. From what I can tell, nobody really know what he's doing right now, but we know that the new stages are at least on their way. Although we know that the new Sinjad and pirate game will come out first, we still have no time table, so Sonny 3 could come out shortly after the new games (for all we know).

ForsakenWarrior
ForsakenWarrior
10 posts
Nomad

I want Sonny to go all the way to 5 :P
Let's hope there's some necromancer that brings Louis back :O

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

A necromancer is a dark-magic user, lol
I think you are talking about a Paladin or a Priest, but he hasn't said anything about sonny 3 - Right now it'll take around 3 years, if not more to complete Sonny 3

Thneed
Thneed
5 posts
Nomad

i cant wait

Showing 76-90 of 1221