ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849511
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
spartanboy126
spartanboy126
1 posts
Nomad

Dudes I hope this game comes out I been waiting for it I love sonny 2 and 1 i wish i could use my sonny 1 account to fight my friends, I got lvl 110 and 10000000000 strength. I hit crazy numbers.

joker987
joker987
1 posts
Nomad

pleez get sonny 3 onto da armorgames
i luv em

gamerboy
gamerboy
24 posts
Nomad

I agree with fire-tailmadness who is on 1st page He needs to make more games not just sonny 3 4 5 6 7 ...etc he can make better games than it mabe a new rpg game somthing like it only better and easyer to make and fun to play

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

I can't believe he's making another Sinjid!!
Can't wait for Sinjid 3 it's been waaaaay longer than the Sonny 2 wait

paypayrj
paypayrj
39 posts
Nomad

in my opinion i dont really think he will make a sonny 3 i think hes just to busy and hell just leave the story as it is

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

Well I think i saw Krin say he's making a new Sonny
I THINK, not sure

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

And if he doesn't, we'll never know what the seed is

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

OK why are we even talking about Sonny 3 when Sonny two isn't even fully completed?

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I can't wait, but I guess I'll have to just wait and see what Krin comes up with. The first 2 were excellent. the third will probably exceed my expectations.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Well... I don't have any lol, I am carried away with the awesomeness of suggestions etc :P

campbell1
campbell1
1 posts
Nomad

ok i have no idea how this happened but it was sweet. it shouldnt be posted on this board but im new haha. so i finished sonny2 on hydraulic and i started a new file in the second slot as a psychological. when i started the game over i had veradux, roald, and felicity all at 25. sonny had a bunch of random psychological moves which werent even connected in the skill tree. somehow he managed to get five ranks of his wraith form even though it only has one. and i battled both of my new characters just randomly. after i battled i went to my second file and it shows that he has hydraulic and psychological moves. does this normally happen or is my game jus weird?

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Umm, from what I understand it could've crossed the classes together, I don't think it's deliberate, but it could be, did you complete the game with a Pyhcho?

getfresh101
getfresh101
4 posts
Nomad

I WANT SONNY 3 im play it on another tab right now, I'm fighting baron brixius

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

After Sonny 3 I hope Krin would make a prequel to the trilogy. You have to wonder why Sonny was in the boat in the first place.

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

Maybe Krin can just tell us in the third one.

Showing 91-105 of 1221