ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849096
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
iX610sSavior
iX610sSavior
1 posts
Nomad

well from what i think sonny 3 would be delayed atleast a year or 2 because of the story line dont qote me from my sources it seems that sonny will be goin into a whole new area like always but this time there may be some new companies or a few new more sonny charcters and new wepons and area so its definatley worth the wait ill try and keep you posted

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

hey highfire has youre sonny2 character been loading?

Yeah, but once it all got deleted, I think I might've done it, but I can't remember lol....

- H
twistingyou
twistingyou
10 posts
Nomad

hopefully it will be made soon, i am so keen to play it.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I would say 3 years lad, because he's working on two other projects, THEN the sonny 2 Achievements, he probably has to catch up on alot mate, he's working on a Camra test thing which could help him in Sonny 3, but not too much I think, it might be 2 1/2 years, but don't expect lower than 2 yrs

- H

jman200x
jman200x
7 posts
Nomad

highfire i dont think that you deleted youre own cause ive asked around and everyones is deleted. idk whats happening but i sure dont think that it is coincidence that nobody's is working......

xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

How inpatient are you guys! First off, the shinjid fans are waiting more than the sonny fans, also Krin´s top priority right now its to finish the pirate game, then shinjid, also Sonny 2 needs achievements AND he said sonny2 MIGHT have been cut in half because its too "big" what if they already did that uh? that could be a good reason why there are around 3 or 4 extra zones added, yet they´re not playable, there also is a possibility that Sonny 2, with the extra zones, end the story, so there is no Sonny3 in progrres, just the extra zones

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

the seed: something worser than the zombie disease

probably some kind of nuclear strike

zone with the big ray of light

Raxal
Raxal
5 posts
Nomad

There is always the possibility that there will not be a Sonny 3. Personally, I've seen worse games for certain game systems. If Krin can get on the good side of some video games creators, I can see this being a good game for the GameCube or something.

Longhorn9500
Longhorn9500
1 posts
Nomad

[quote]There is always the possibility that there will not be a Sonny 3. Personally, I've seen worse games for certain game systems. If Krin can get on the good side of some video games creators, I can see this being a good game for the GameCube or something.

Im not trying to hurt your feelings or anything but the GC is nearly outdated. The idea for a console game is pretty good though.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

highfire i dont think that you deleted youre own cause ive asked around and everyones is deleted. idk whats happening but i sure dont think that it is coincidence that nobody's is working......

Well, I do remember deleting it, but I also can't, I probably did - But either way it's gone

How inpatient are you guys!

OK, I'm gonna jump in the pool and saying how long it might take <innocent>.

sonny2 MIGHT have been cut in half because its too "big" what if they already did that uh?

Believable, but I think he was talking about Sonny 3, but good point

The Seed if it is a Nuclear Weapon would not be used on the City because that is the economy, they're already crippled by the Mayor's death, so they won't use it there, where else could they use it? Zone 4, the Tunnel of Illusions, maybe they found out something and a HHUUGGEE chemical reaction could issue, making some deadly and nasty gasses or explosions - Both even.

The Seed could be something Worse (Not worser :P) than the Zombie Disease, although not very believable, as they can't find someone to use that against with importantr outcome, and also it won't be very good to be fighting zombies in a city.

It could be Utopia, as Roald has been there he might know about it - The Seed probably give out a new utopia, btw I claim to be the first one to think of this, and correct me if I'm wrong on that but - Did you see the Eye of Alcatraz, and do you compare it to a magnifying glass through the sun? It could be a large weapon through sunlight - possibly, anyhow we won't know until the sequel, 2nd half, or possible the sequel after the half, or a sequel after the sequel (Wait, what?!)... Have fun guys!

- H
deniz2694
deniz2694
5 posts
Nomad

More characters and more languages

lolshoes
lolshoes
1 posts
Nomad

You guys should just be patient about Sonny 3. The more you hurry him to make it, the worse it can turn out! It requires time to add new features and all kinds of stuff. Plus he is working on other games and I find it hard to work on multiple games at once.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

lolshoes, I'm glad to bust your bubble, these are ideas, we're not rushing him, if anything we're hoping him with morale support, ideas for him, and even more ideas for him lol, so chill out and think of the good side, he's doing great and we're trying to help him out, I am patient, M'kaayy?

- H

brenda_1997
brenda_1997
831 posts
Nomad

Ugh..i could wait even if it comes in , in 5 years..

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

how about 10 years? :P

- H

sliveron
sliveron
10 posts
Peasant

I think he should take as much time as he wants and make it as big as he wants.All I want is not to be disappointed.Ill wait for sonny for 20 years if i have to.It's gonna need alot of work to meet our expectations.

Showing 166-180 of 1221