ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849457
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Dang. I want Colony 2.

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

lol same, conoly's way better.

robodude321
robodude321
1 posts
Peasant

Can't wait till its out!!!! But on the other hand if you have to wait 200000000 years then................

MomoAdolo1337
MomoAdolo1337
1 posts
Nomad

I hope they don't do what they did to sinjid, cos i can only play that game with like 5 fps now... (yeah, my computers that bad)

laxasaur
laxasaur
2 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for this to come out, but my hopes are being crushed by seeing the number of hopefull posts that is will come out soon... Posts that were made back in 2008. Haha, I can wait a while longer I suppose.

laxasaur
laxasaur
2 posts
Nomad

Haha, what time zone is this in, it says I made this post at 1:05 am. It is 10:07 pm here in CA. Haha

pensivepepperpicker
pensivepepperpicker
8 posts
Nomad

take a look at this
http://krinstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49

wow, the ability evolution seems kind of silly and annoying, but the skill evolution seems pretty creative and limitless :O
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Can't wait till its out!!!! But on the other hand if you have to wait 200000000 years then................

I know right..how dare he have other games to develop..and be an adult..and have, what was it now? Cancer..yeah. I believe that is the word

Haha, what time zone is this in, it says I made this post at 1:05 am. It is 10:07 pm here in CA. Haha

1) Don't spam like this

2) You don't know timezones..do you? Because if you did..you would have figured it out with the two times right there. It is in EST
troy586
troy586
5 posts
Nomad

know right..how dare he have other games to develop..and be an adult..and have, what was it now? Cancer..yeah. I believe that is the word

You don't know timezones..do you? Because if you did..you would have figured it out with the two times right there. It is in EST

Someone's a bit of a ******.
The first one you are correct but there is no reason to be a smart alec about it.
As for the second one give him a break. Not everyone can be so 'enlightend' that they become arogant A-holes like you can. Grow the hell up.
xstewminator
xstewminator
1 posts
Nomad

oh darn it... its 2013....ugh....

Polomus23
Polomus23
1 posts
Nomad

I bet it's worth the wait.

ewing6
ewing6
1 posts
Nomad

I hope that it will come out soon, but I dont wanna rush him. I want it to be his BEST work, not some crap he threw together really quickly. Go Krin!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Someone's a bit of a ******.
The first one you are correct but there is no reason to be a smart alec about it.

No..just annoyed by all the spammers complaining about how Krin hasn't fulfilled their happiness as if his whole life is centered around making these flash games

As for the second one give him a break. Not everyone can be so 'enlightend' that they become arogant A-holes like you can. Grow the hell up.

1) He spammed. I loathe spamming. It ruins the integrity of websites...and I'll be ****ed if someone tries to ruin the integrity of this community

2) It is a simple concept that can be figured out if someone was to take the extra second to think about it..and definitely not something worth spamming over
shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

Its never really gonna come, doesn`t it?

richardmoneys
richardmoneys
1 posts
Nomad

I know that he said after two months of sinjid

Showing 1171-1185 of 1221