ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849465
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
nokofwars
nokofwars
9 posts
Scribe

Just wait guys, Krin is doing his best. This kidda games isn't easy to make and even harder to make great games.

armorman3000
armorman3000
1 posts
Peasant

Sonny 3! Sonny 3! Sonny 3!

kankamkankam07
kankamkankam07
1 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 sonny 3 sonny 3 sonny 3 sonny 3 sonny 3 sonny 3

Riverhaunted
Riverhaunted
2 posts
Nomad

if you look at krins profile he it says hes working on it and guess what. on a diffrent chat HE said HIMSELF that sonny 3 will be before colony 2 and flight 2 and another game i think. it doesn't matter i waited pretty long anyways and i can't wait the same as you guys so i bet it's going to be madly amazing in my eyes of course.

Riverhaunted
Riverhaunted
2 posts
Nomad

anyways i can't wait for sonny 3 as its absoloutely obvious its gonna be amazing sonny 1 and sonny 2 proved it so you know.....

jonnytest95
jonnytest95
4 posts
Nomad

Erm at the start of the post it said "lets hope it's not another two years" that was 2008, it's now 2013 and it's still not out, i've been waiting for this game for 5 years and i ain't giving up until it's out.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It has been confirmed via Twitter that Krin has begun production on Sonny 3.

Slayin_Soulja25
Slayin_Soulja25
2 posts
Nomad

I hope sonny 3 comes out soon....

SpeedGamer
SpeedGamer
1 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 is comming soon !! krinstudio.com

kuruoza
kuruoza
1 posts
Nomad

We wait Sonny 3

rjaydham25
rjaydham25
1 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3!!! Sonny 3!!! Sonny 3!!! YEAH!!!

Lapse
Lapse
1 posts
Peasant

That and Colony 2 are the most expected, lets have faith *-*

expertgamer4
expertgamer4
1 posts
Nomad

krin might not remove veradux but im just saying that he shouldn't remove veradux and get a new partner because in sonny 1 sonny said to veradux so how long are you gonna stick around and veradux replied uhh till death splits us or something like that

mishima123
mishima123
2 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 don't have classes you can customize it you can earn abilities wait i forgot it

EliteWarMachine
EliteWarMachine
2 posts
Peasant

He should make a online mode where you can create your own Zone and add background & music with a certain amount of characters to fight that you can put the dialogue with certain stats and abilites. And others can play them too, that would be Beast lol

Showing 1186-1200 of 1221