ForumsGamesPsychological glitch

8 2784
Wolfinfang
Wolfinfang
6 posts
Nomad

Any one else have a glitch where every turn you take shadow 438 damage and if so does any one know how to fix it?

• 8 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

No i dont...Its probably just the class though... sometimes i even heal instead of take damage but sometimes i get hit with over 1000...

Devlar
Devlar
17 posts
Nomad

yeah that was a passive skill, its a passive skill you need in order to get that skill for phsycopath form i think it was..well i forgot but look in that tree and look for passive skill.hope that is what troubled you
i had the same problem i just re-specced since it was annoying and tried to get wraith form instead

SaintAjora
SaintAjora
9 posts
Nomad

The ability is called "Overdrive" and it takes 10% of your health every round.

Wolfinfang
Wolfinfang
6 posts
Nomad

I thought you had to cast Overdrive my that was noobish ,any idea how to counter it without a stat reset?

Meenyman
Meenyman
28 posts
Nomad

No you have to Re-Spec, yea I spent 10 minutes just to find why I kept getting hurt

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

naw, i love overdrive, if you have psychopath form then it won't matter weather or not you have overdrive, in fact it's worth having it to get psycho form

jfisch93
jfisch93
5 posts
Nomad

a lightening psycho is the best way to go. to get to the good stuff in shadow you have to go throught a lot of bs.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please post all Sonny Psychological build guide and questions here. Thanks! =)

Showing 1-8 of 8