ForumsGamesElectric Physco-Baron Guide

11 4603
Wykydtron
Wykydtron
8 posts
Nomad

I beat the Baron(mind you on easy mode) by being level 19 with the following skills and equip
Shock Therapy 3/3
Electron Charge 4/4
High Voltage 4/4
Electrical Storm 5/5
Wraith 1/1
Charged Blood 5/5

This is the equipment i used but basicly just increase you Instinct
Believers Crown, X5C8-2(body), Frosted Leggings X5C8-5(feet), Fiery Doom(2handed staff from priest/mages), Glacial Gloves.
As for the strategy Set vera and roald to defense. If you want you can start off with Wraith for the extra damage but you can wait to use as you get a automatic 50 focus using it. Then use your 3 Shock therapy then move to rest. Repeat this process and don't forget to use wraith/electron charge for energy management. With these skills you can easily do 1000+ damage a hit. Vera will out heal tick tock, and Roald if you set him to defense uses a stun skill and effectively.
This may not be the most effective way but its simpler than the other guides and to me it was a very quick fight.

• 11 Replies
Zarzima_2112
Zarzima_2112
22 posts
Nomad

level 19!

thats gonna take a long time...

~Zarzima~

Wykydtron
Wykydtron
8 posts
Nomad

Nah with that build u can just shred to level 19 didnt take me long and i don't think you even have to be lvl 19 just saying that's what i used

Dmon9055
Dmon9055
2 posts
Nomad

After reading a bunch of these guides, I think i'd like to contribute.

AN ABSOLUTELY FOOLPROOF WAY TO BEAT BARON B. AS A PSYCHOPATH IS:

Wraith 1/1
Charged Blood 5/5
Shock Therapy 3/3
Electrical Storm 4/4
and the 2 most important, and most commonly left out key ingredients,
Free Will 4/4 and Haunt 1/2 or 2/2
I beat the Baron on Heroic with this combination, haunt was 1/2 for me. Just keep all allies on Defensive mode, especially Roald. He performs stun much more often that way, which is crucial to survival. When Baron's health reaches 31k, you'll all start doing like 4k damage a hit to him. I was on lvl 16 when i did this. Your Welcome.

StingerTheVamp
StingerTheVamp
5 posts
Peasant

strange... i did that exact build a while ago...
btw welcome to armorgames forums! (nobody said that to me 4 posts ago D=)

Wykydtron
Wykydtron
8 posts
Nomad

Dmon that looks like a good build but like i said for easy all u need is a powerhouse but i was planning on running a similar if not exact build on heroic/challenging for baron. But for physcho schock therapy+charge blood=huge amounts of damaged. I hit him for 14k when he had holy scars. Electrical storm you just cant afford to loose no focus required good damage and u get 20focus back for 2 turns.

Icritmypants
Icritmypants
3 posts
Nomad

When I first did baron as a physco, nobody died and I was totally fine. Though it took so long I was sure I was missing something >.> I miss the paladin man.

(welcome to armor everyone)

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

This is the guide I used to beat the Baron. I forgot to post thank so I might as well do it right now.

THANK YOU!

Wykydtron
Wykydtron
8 posts
Nomad

Glad to see i helped some people

jkid1190
jkid1190
3 posts
Nomad

is this solely the electric psycho? if so, is there one for shadow psychos as well?

Jaren
Jaren
16 posts
Nomad

why hasn't anyone mentioned using traumatize? if traumatize and haunt are maxed in two turns the baron loses 40 focus and is stunned for those 2 turns. the 50% less damage doesn't matter because all of you're real damage is done by him killing himself when he runs out of focus. unles you last long enough for him to get the effect "Holy Scars" that makes him get hit a LOT harder for one turn, in awhich case you should lay everything you have on him.

Wykydtron
Wykydtron
8 posts
Nomad

With this build you do more than the 2k damage he does to himself and doesn't rely on him not having no focus.. plus vera for me at least out heals tick tock just set him to defense and roald as he has his own stun and uses it well. Its all explained in the guide... The point of this build is to be a pure damage dealer. You can hit 3k+ and when he inflicts holy burning? you do about double or triple damage.

Showing 1-11 of 11