ForumsGamesUmmm is this a glitch?

21 4890
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

http://i42.tinypic.com/l8kr7.jpg

I am just wondering cause this happened like 4 games ago. Is this because of the Baron or what? I also keep loosing more every stage I do.

• 21 Replies
Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

Are you psychological? Cause if you are, your'e probably one of the noobs who fail to read the description carefully. It takes 10%(I think) life every turn. Plus, it's passive.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Why the hell do people not pay attention to what moves they invest their skill points into?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

It's overdrive, which makes you loose HP overtime.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

its a glitch

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

It's NOT a glitch. It's Overdrive.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

This not a glitch... Why do people don't even take the time these days to read what the effect of that skill is just putting their stat points into those useless skills just because of the picture saying "Oh this skill might be useful because of the picture" Note to Noobs:Read First invest Later

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

If they aren't going to read the description, what makes you think they will read your post :P

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

is that really 10% his health?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Actually Bronze, that's quite a bit MORE than 10%...which Overdrive is suppose to deal.

I was assuming he is wondering why he is losing life rather than how much it is.

There DOES seem to be a glitch with how much damage it actually is dealing

Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

Unless my conversion is wrong, that is 33% of his health, not 10%, so even if he does have overdrive his question remains legitimate.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I don't think it remains legitimate since I believe he didn't even know what Overdrive did.

If he asked why Overdrive was taking more than 10% it would still be, but he didn't.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Why the hell do people not pay attention to what moves they invest their skill points into?

This not a glitch... Why do people don't even take the time these days to read what the effect of that skill is just putting their stat points into those useless skills just because of the picture saying "Oh this skill might be useful because of the picture" Note to Noobs:Read First invest Later

Word of advice: calm yourself. If you're not going to write something remotely helpful or even nice for that matter, don't bother writing anything at all.

As far as Overdrive is concerned, it may be a small little glitch in the system. That seems like a heck of a lot more than 10% (around 33% like Bejita wrote) -- so... the question still stands. I really don't understand why Overdrive would deplete so much health even though it says 10%
Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

You are entitled to your opinion, but even being correct via an accident is still ultimately being correct.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

It's not ultimately correct, it's still wrong.

Something is a glitch, just not the something that he thought.

I already knew that Overdrive has a tenancy to deal more than 10%, he didn't ask that, and is in no way correct.

Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

If you ask me a question, and I don't even listen to what you are asking me and respond "42" because of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and it turns out you asked me what 6*7 was, I was still correct.

Your opinion acts under a direct assumption that he doesn't know what Overdrive is, which could be wrong. Whether he knows it or not, his direct question was if the fact he is taking that damage is a bug, and that question is, in the face of all evidence I am aware of, correct. Regardless of whether he knows what Overdrive does or not.

His knowledge of that skill, or lack of it, does not alter the fact that his belief he has encountered a bug is correct. Which is what he was asking. So yes, it is ultimately correct.

I see no logical basis that lends credit to the belief he is wrong.

Showing 1-15 of 21