ForumsGamesUmmm is this a glitch?

21 4891
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

http://i42.tinypic.com/l8kr7.jpg

I am just wondering cause this happened like 4 games ago. Is this because of the Baron or what? I also keep loosing more every stage I do.

• 21 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

He's not ultimately correct because he asked why he was taking damage at all.

Technically you are also under the assumption that he has the ability Overdrive in the first place, so if you are under any kind of assumptions, I don't see why I can't also assume based on the way he phrased his question that he has no idea what Overdrive is.

He didn't ask if Overdrive dealing more than 10% was a glitch.

The way you are putting it: that's like if a guy asks a girl if she likes him and she says she likes a different guy. The guy says he was correct by the fact he's a guy.

Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

The way you are putting it: that's like if a guy asks a girl if she likes him and she says she likes a different guy. The guy says he was correct by the fact he's a guy.

We must be reading different threads. He asked if the damage he is taking is a bug.

If he has overdrive, he is taking more damage than he should be because of that skill and it is a bug.

If he does not have Overdrive, and he is taking damage despite a lack of damaging debuffs on him it is a bug.

You seem to be claiming his question is baseless because he doesn't know what a skill does that you now admit he may not even have. The simple fact of the matter is, the skill is irrelevant due to the fact that the damage he is receiving is not explained by Overdrive anyway, whether he has it or not, and whether he knows what it does or not. That stance is flawed at best, and uses an irrelevant piece of information as a focal point.

His question was if he is encountering a bug. He is not wrong. No amount of obstinate refusal to concede this fact will alter it.

The only way I can see him being wrong here is if he had a debuff that wore off right when he took that screen shot so that we cannot see it. If that is the case, I still do not see what your problem with it is, because his uncertainty is why he asked the question in the first place. I do not understand your attitude.
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Well than, based on what little information we actually received from the person asking the question in the first place, I think your attitude in saying he is correct is completely baseless.

Than the verdict can only be "Lack of Evidence" either way.

Still, logically I would think that someone would explain they have the ability Overdrive and wonder why it was dealing more than 10% of their Health if they actually knew what it was in the first place.

Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

Well than, based on what little information we actually received from the person asking the question in the first place, I think your attitude in saying he is correct is completely baseless.

He is taking damage that no one has yet been able to explain, and is asking if it is a bug. What information is available supports him.

Than the verdict can only be "Lack of Evidence" either way.

What lack of evidence? There is a screen shot right there that proves whether he has overdrive or not, he is taking unexplained damage. The only information we are missing is if he had a debuff that wore off JUST before taking that screen shot. The phrasing of his question suggests this issue is recurring though, and that does not support that theory anyway.

Still, logically I would think that someone would explain they have the ability Overdrive and wonder why it was dealing more than 10% of their Health if they actually knew what it was in the first place.

I agree, but my original point of contention was he that he appears to be correct in his belief he encountered a bug, whether he knows what Overdrive is or not. Therefor, insulting that potential lack of knowledge is irrelevant.
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

It CAN be lack of evidence based on the fact we don't know he has Overdrive because he didn't take a screen shot of his abilities.

It's an assumption that he has it based on the fact he's taking shadow damage.

Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

Overdrive deals 10% damage, not 33%. Neither its presence nor its absence have the potential to explain that damage, so his question is not invalidated in any way by it.

You can call it a lack of evidence, but unless he has 3 points into Overdrive, it is missing evidence would not have altered his answer anyway.

Showing 16-21 of 21