ForumsSupport Forum********MERITS********

35 6856
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

Well...i think that they should lower the expectations of a merit...i think that it takes too much work to get one...i think they should make it eaier for someone to get one...thats why i dont have a merit yet...i probubly wont ever get one either

• 35 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I completely disagree with you because what other reason is there for merits being worth do much. It's because you have to put a lot of work into the comment and write something that is worth getting 25 points. If they were super easy too get then everybody would just get them and that's the opposite of what merits were meant for. They were meant to be for people who actually write something constructive.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yup Nick sumed it up right there... Listin to him he's got 18 so far...

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

fine...anyways the only reason i wrote this is because...well i was bored and poeple are tellin me to like post more forums...so i made one of my own

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

LOL I gusse It was spam...

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

wat spam...this??

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

u are spaming...jsut to get points and fourm posts thats wroung please try not to spam like this every again.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

im not spaming...i wanted to post something so i thought of one...and anyways iv been wondering about this for awhile...thats why i sugested it...WOW srry poeple...i guess im not allowed to post my opinions

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Personaly I wish merits were harder to get.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, they are understandably very hard to get. At 25AP, they are worth more than even submitting a game to the site. For that reason, they have to be very good in order to deserve all those points.

We have very high expectations for a reason

RIXO
RIXO
12 posts
Nomad

nah i think there just about right cos not may people have them

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

its spam

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

Yea, they are understandably very hard to get. At 25AP, they are worth more than even submitting a game to the site. For that reason, they have to be very good in order to deserve all those points.
We have very high expectations for a reason
(copy wright carlie sher beat me to it

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

wow thanks everyone for saporting my idea...and my opinion

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

They should take a lot of work to get...

Showing 1-15 of 35