ForumsGames[Necro] How do you beat Gregor in Zone 4 Labyrinth: Tunnel of Illusions

48 37146
Kingshiv007
Kingshiv007
6 posts
Nomad

Theres this bloody cockroach called Gregor and it soo hard to beat it because it keeps getting health back! As much i get its health low it always gain health back by 900's.
I fought it like 10 times and i still cant beat it.
Need Help!

Character's Level:

Sonny: 15

Veradux: 15

Roald: 16

• 48 Replies
gamma860
gamma860
1 posts
Nomad

i cant beat this lil wanker sonny,verd, and ronald are all 19 and its on heroic and he just refuses to die

skellortor
skellortor
81 posts
Nomad

why ask such a question?
like i beat him in 3 rounds

megarhyssa
megarhyssa
2 posts
Nomad

Answers like the ones from klint26 and skellortor are hardly useful, and mildly disrespectful, for somebody genuinely struggling to beat Gregor the Roach. To reiterate a successful strategy for the Biological class, get Disrupt 2/2 and put it 4 times on your action bar. I also like to add Stun, and the other three really don't matter (perhaps an offensive move or two, in case Roald hits him with a 2-turn stun hit). With a good Speed build, you should get to go first - from there, hit him with Stun when you can, an offensive move if Roald stuns him, and Disrupt the rest of the time. It takes a while, but Roald and Veradux will eventually kill him for you, and he'll never get the chance to enable his nasty regeneration. Personally, I find Disrupt useful from Zone 1 onwards, so I enable it early on, meaning I do not have to re-spec just for Gregor.

ghov
ghov
14 posts
Nomad

? he can regenerate health ?

i killed him on my second attack...

i honestly swear that i didnt know he could regenerate health O_o

bobklafg
bobklafg
1 posts
Nomad

for a Psyco on heroic do it by your self. Max traumatize and use that then shock trauma then traumatize again then use retrograde then shock therapy (maxed) until traumatize is ready. repeat. its how i beat him.

havoc944
havoc944
1 posts
Nomad

when i was fighting him i was thinking hte entire time GGGGGRRRRR I WISH I HAD A HUGE BOOOOOOT!!!!! im animalistic or whatever its called and im stuck

GunsandGlory
GunsandGlory
3 posts
Farmer

its so easy just use disrupt level two every 3 turns so he can't regain health!

TheGrotesquery
TheGrotesquery
9 posts
Nomad

The suggestions about that disruption works are quite stupid, in a way. I did that like every turn and NONE of them dispels his healing. Yes, my disruption is 2/2.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

I believe it's supposed to stop him from doing his heals again, because he does require some focus to start the heal.
Hydro can use vascular arrest to stop healing, and there's the mind freeze/flash freeze stun lock combo that also prevents him from casting the heal at all.
Psycho IIRC also has a move to stop heals. Or you *could* try to oneshot him with retrograde by doing the old shock coma trick and buffing regen, it might work a little since he already has a lot of regen to retrograde.

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

It is not that hard. If you are biological like Makus said, destroy his energy and to time to time heal your self... Stun him whenever you have the chance.

zekrom1
zekrom1
60 posts
Peasant

As a psycho (the hardest class for gregor), it can be a real pain, but you have a great ability (confinement) that decreases healing recieved by 90%. If you use this in conjunction with traumatize, he should never be able to heal more than ~100 HP per turn. If all else fails, just resort to the coma combo (High voltage, High voltage, Shock coma, High voltage, Shock coma, Retrograde, with Overdrive), he will be DEAD in 6 moves no matter what.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

how to beat Gregor, short version:

Hydro: MF+FF, nuff said.
Psycho: Traumatize 2/2, applied once per 3 turns, and initial patience while the focus is being drained.
Bio: Crystallize-Toxicant form-Shadow blend-Agile Exposure-Withdrawal, instakill even if on a legend run. Crystallize, Withdrawal and SB should be maxed, anything else can wait. Or Disrupt 4 times+Break, let Dux heal you and Roald do damage.

kongmk
kongmk
7 posts
Nomad

i hate that roach!

PreserveOrRaze
PreserveOrRaze
1 posts
Nomad

To beat Gregor, u must have these skills and be a biological:
-Leading Strike -Disrupt 2/2(equip 3 times or 4) -Break -Vicious Strike
-Destroy
Okay, when u start, he will use the fkin' healin buff, when he do tis, jus strike with him leading strike (it's juz to waste time) then when the buff wears off, use disrupt and take away all his 100 focus. Then use break and stun him, while he's stunned, use disrupt again. Then use disrupt again!!! and pray for luck that he doesn't use the fkin buff and when the break skill is ready, use it. when he is stunned, use destroy and keep using disrupt and let roald and veradux take care of gregor.

freakstink23
freakstink23
1 posts
Nomad

I really hate him... I could almost say I had an easier time fighting the whole cult than I am with this little sucker...

Showing 31-45 of 48