ForumsGames[Necro] How do you beat Gregor in Zone 4 Labyrinth: Tunnel of Illusions

48 37164
Kingshiv007
Kingshiv007
6 posts
Nomad

Theres this bloody cockroach called Gregor and it soo hard to beat it because it keeps getting health back! As much i get its health low it always gain health back by 900's.
I fought it like 10 times and i still cant beat it.
Need Help!

Character's Level:

Sonny: 15

Veradux: 15

Roald: 16

• 48 Replies
Kingshiv007
Kingshiv007
6 posts
Nomad

Now the levels are

Sonny: 17

Veradux: 17

Roald: 17

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

My levels are 17, 17, and 17 yet I'm only in zone two... I recommend stunning the target as many times as you can...

I'm on challenging with Hydro...

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well I defeated it pretty easy

hydRaulics

sonny 15

veradux 15

roald 16

I have defense build on sonny if your the same with me then I suggest to let your teammates do the dirtywork and remove his buff with regulate2/3 and flash freze1/3 to stun him,you should put dead man's plea buff4/4 on your teammates, become guardian(guardian form) and put ice wall3/3 on yourself since you wont have any abilities that can do much damage, and cold neurology3/3 that's how I beat him =)

Kingshiv007
Kingshiv007
6 posts
Nomad

im a biological though so im kinda stuck

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

i keep stunning him with break and he still gets 700-800 health back each time. DAMN I CANT BEAT THE STUPID COCKROACH!!!!!!

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

yES I BEAT HIM WITH DISRUPT!

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

maybe if you can kill him...that might work!!!!!im serius!

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

just get flash freeze 3/3 and mind freeze 3/3. cast mind freeze so he cant heal, then when it runs out hit him with flash freeze. hit him with your hardest hitting spells, and then when time comes, hit him with subversion. switch your guys to phalanx and skip your turn, when he heals hell lose health.

xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

Actually Gregor the Roach is a boss with luck, I recommend (if your biological) to use 2/2 Disrupt on him, because he heals himself and puts that nasty buff on himself that let's him heal for 700 a round I believe.

Stun him whenever it's up and make sure you don't stun him when he's already stunned, it's just a waste of a move then.

After he's at low health I recommend using your Viscous Strike and Disrupt.

I was level 15-16 when I defeated him and make sure you stack Str. Vitality on Sonny, Instinct and Speed on Veradux, and on Roald, Str. Speed, and sometimes Vitality, he has a lot of health to start out with anyways.

chuiboy
chuiboy
3 posts
Nomad

I lost to him the first time.
But i used subversion to kill him.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Um, simple principle, stun him when he's at the end of his roach vitality ability, then hit him. THis is easiest on the pyscho and cold hydro builds since you have a two turn stun that can be used twice on your skill pallet.

chuiboy
chuiboy
3 posts
Nomad

I have a better idea. Solo the Roach and use subversion on him.

The_Masquerade
The_Masquerade
140 posts
Nomad

I have an even better idea. Get bug spray. Nuclear bombs can't kill them, but bug spray can.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

A video guide to beating Gregor:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUN3GWs2Fl0&feature=channel_page[/url]

KPShults
KPShults
8 posts
Nomad

i just got 2/2 of disruption and put it on 4 times, did that every single round and let my team mates run him down, took a bit of time, but in the end he went down. if your still havin problems do that.. or any other focus destroying move you may have depending on your class. so long as you can do it every turn

Showing 1-15 of 48