ForumsGamesFavourite Sonny Ability

25 8170
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

What is you favorite Sonny ability? Can be from any Sonny.
Mine is Shock Therapy because it gets the job done with Wraith From.

• 25 Replies
DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

Demolish , it's an awesome skill for a Hot-Blooded hydro , it deal's nice damage , no HP withdraw , 4 turn CD and you can place 2 of them in Ability Pool , also has a chance to buff you're Strength by 12% and can be doubled.50% of STR from Hot-Boiled and 24% from Demolish.500 Strength = 500x74/100=370 500+370=870 and 870 will be used as 320% in a single attack , like Wreck , causes the target to suffer 870x320/100 = 2700 ~ damage , and if there's also Impair and Bloodshed , about 5k with a single normal hit , and if it crit's , about 10k!

GodGilliam
GodGilliam
60 posts
Nomad

After making a Psyco it seems Shock Therapy is my new favorite, add wraith form and you got one heck of a killing machine!

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Your math is wrong DaliuXas. You can't just add percentages like that.

So, assuming 500 strength

1st, you add on 50% more strength from bloodshed, which brings it to 750 strength. Then you add on 24% of 750 onto it. I get a total of 930 strength, which is even higher than what you said.

Plus, I'd have to say that Decimate takes the cake for best hot hydro skill. It ties in with Lasting Pain the best. So what, it only deals 280% strength damage on first hit. But the next six turns, the enemy takes 45% strength damage, which, when affected by lasting pain, does 120% more damage (so 220% of 45% of yours strength per turn for 6 turns).

Assuming 500 strength and bloodshed (which brings it to 750 strength). THe initial hit of decimate would do 2100 (not counting piercing and also not counting any buff/debuffs you have or criticals). Then add in 45% of 500 and multiply it by 220% which nets you 742 damage per turn, and then multiply that by six and add it to 2100 and you get 6555 (and this is NOT counting criticals, piercing, buffs and debuffs).

I don't see the magic of Demolish, you only have a chance to get thrill of destruction, and thrill of destruction isn't even that good since bloodshed nets you a better buff (15% direct damage vs. 12% strength).

Wreck and Decimate get to exploit that excellent passive we call Lasting Pain, which makes damage over time do 2.2 times more damage than normal (since it adds 120% more damage, so 120%+100%=220%, and percents are parts per hundred).

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

Thanks , for the percent , really forgotted that eddy , anyway theres nothing that can be perfect , honestly he asks yours opinion of best ability.oh lets not forget that decimate and wreck can get easily dispelled by heals.

xpag
xpag
52 posts
Lord

Withdrawalis the best skill ever i can hit more than 15k with it when used with shadow blend and agile exposure

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Predator form with Destroy ability is the best skill for me! Because i can dish out 3000 damage i am basically a head-on type i don't use any buffs or any other whatnot i just keep on using all my skills

Juperos
Juperos
9 posts
Nomad

i've played only the bio class, and my favourites would be Crystallize and Disrupt. very useful in PvP mode if used properly

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Shock Therapy. 330% instinct + spammability + buff dispel = awesome

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

What's with Mirage? It can backfire on you, can't it?

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Predator form, Toxicant form, Shadow Blend, Vicious blow/strike (I forget the full name) *2... IN THAT ORDER.

epic nuke amirite?

Showing 16-25 of 25