ForumsGamesBasic Attack

4 2289
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Ok, My character is a pyscological((IDK know if that affects anything in regards to my question), but it is possible to just preform a normal physical swing or use your weapon, instead of your &quotowers"? I see the ring around my opponents but theirs no standard attack option.):

• 4 Replies
Donncha
Donncha
30 posts
Nomad

no, i dont think u can. I've completed sonny 2 with hydrolic and i only have a "water vapor" skill as my basic attack , i played same with bio and pys but they dont have the standard swing from sonny 1 i did prefare the swing though

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Only biological has a normal swing... well it attacks like normal but physiological's normal attack is a dark attack and for hydro it is the vapor attack... Only bio's normal skill attacks like normal...

For phyco... I know as a fact that Terrify is a physical attack...

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

oh, alright, it seems kinda odd though for an rpg to not have a basic attack function, but whatever, sonny freaking rocks!

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

dark infusion is far superior to any "regular swing". It's based on 120% of your instinct and deals damage over time to the target. Quick Strike in Sonny 1 was based on just your strength. Plus, you can heal your own focus by hitting yourself with dark infusion (best used while free will is in effect so that you don't lose health).

Showing 1-4 of 4