ForumsSupport ForumPage refreshes automatically, why?

11 1945
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I don't know if it has been happening to only me, but on AG only the page has been refreshing automatically out of nowhere, first when I was making a forum post it frefreshed automatically, then when I was playing a game then it refreshed the page with nothing different on either page but the ads.

Explanations anyone?

• 11 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Hmm.. I've never heard of this. What browser are you using? Do you use a laptop?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Internet explorer, hasn't happened before anywhere, and using a regular computer.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Have you tried getting the Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.5? I had problems with I.E. and I got Firefox, and it stopped. You can get it here for free.
How many times has this occurred? Only those two times? If you get Firefox and it happens again, tell me.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Is this happening for other sites as well, or just AG?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Possible your pressed a button and didn't know about it. Since AG has been slow lately it took awhile to load and it finished loading in between your post.

seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

you could be hitting the enter button and it somehow refreshes it?

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

This has happened a few times to me also. I just put up with it because it doesn't do that very often.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Is this happening for other sites as well, or just AG?

AG, only.

And nope no buttons on accident, I was typing on the forum then it said page loading, thought that it was still loading the current page, but halfway through it refreshed automatically,then on the game it was a point and click game soo no buttons on accident.

I might try mozilla, but when I get home, I'm not hmoe I'm elsewhere because it only happened with that computer so far
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Viruses. If you download too much stuff that is useless then that will happen.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This has never happened in my entire life. IE or FF?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Viruses. If you download too much stuff that is useless then that will happen

I havn't downloaded anything besides internet explorer 7, and updated my flash.

This has never happened in my entire life. IE or FF?

Internet Explorer.
Showing 1-11 of 11