ForumsGamesAttention: Armorgamers

11 7467
Kyzak2
Kyzak2
12 posts
Nomad

Now that Sonny 2 is out, we here at Krinlabs are getting flocks and flocks of newbies. I come here alone to say one thing:

STOP JOINING KL. We have enough idiots as it is, don't add to the pile. Anything you post there has already been uncovered or posted by others; ones who can spell, at that.

A forewarning, scattering pre-teens and idiots of all ages; you are not save at Krinlabs. It is not a haven for your kind, and we will not tolerate idiocy. For your own good, stay out.

That is all.

• 11 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

LOFL, hilarious...

Kyzak2
Kyzak2
12 posts
Nomad

It is a simple warning, my friend. Not all of the internet is as innocent and clean as this.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I've been here for about 5 minutes, I don't know what it's like at Armorgames, but I've been to worse than Krinlabs.

shadowghx
shadowghx
84 posts
Nomad

kthxbye.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Might you be anything important from KL?

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

dude your obviously not from krinlabs. dont be like that man, your not being cool

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Well, deth4, that IS the attitude at Krinlabs.

They don't like n00bs, and they also don't like the fact their forum is being flooded with n00b created topics over people not knowing how to beat any enemy they run into.

Kyzak2
Kyzak2
12 posts
Nomad

Important?

Perhaps not. I've done barely anything to contribute to the site (Including games, a conjoined effort with one of the admins for the Droplist), I'm neutral with the vets, and I'm pretty unknown. but I'm damn well just as pissed off at all these halfassed preteens lacking the attention span of thirty seconds.

Seriously. Lurk on KL, you can't harm anything. Post intelligently, hey, you're fine. But if you be an idiot, expect nothing but flamethrowers and troll clubs.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Kyzak is mad because Kriblabs exceeded it's bandwidth and he has nowhere to post...

Kyzak2
Kyzak2
12 posts
Nomad

At least one of you is semi-intelligent.

Yes, that's partly why I'm pissed; you noobs constantly flooding KL is clearly taking more then a needed toll on the Bandwidth.

But I digress. If I go any further I'll get a wristslap from Krin.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I would have to say that this has gone far enough. It is one thing to share your opinion, and another to openly flame and generalize an entire community. It does not do any good to try and improve the community in one place by breaking the rules of another community.

A few suggestions perhaps... if you are having issues with new members joining with lower intelligence, perhaps stricter guidelines to join the site is necessary? To improve quality of posting, perhaps even having to pass a spelling test before being able to join?

Either way, this is not the proper way to get an idea across. This is not going to solve your problem.

Showing 1-11 of 11