ForumsGamesBest Move Of Each Class

13 4683
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

Psych: N/A (I haven't gotten around to playing it yet)
Bio: Crystalize
Hydro: Flash Freeze

• 13 Replies
Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Okay, first off, there is no best move, all moves are situational. Second off, there are two main builds to each class (hot/cold hydro, physcal/poison bio, and shadow/electric psycho). But if you truly want my opinion on each of the six, I shall deliver:

Physical Bio: Shadow Blend, it makes your vicious strike/slash extremely powerful if you spec in speed, it makes most enemy miss with their attacks, it's probably one of the best buffs in the game.

Poison Bio: Envenom, you can stack 8 of these on an enemy (more if you somehow attack twice in a row), these stack up to some major damage over time.

Shadow Psycho: Havn't gotten around to playing him enough to decide.

Electric Psycho: Shock Therapy, very high damage (330% instinct), is spammable (3 round cooldown with ability to equip 3 times), and is cheap.

Cold Hydro: Well, shatter is the obvious answer here, it is the key to playing the cold hydro. You stack 3 ice debuffs on and then shatter them to do amazing damage. But my favorite debuff is also Flash Freeze, it's a free two turn stun that can be equipped twice.

Hot Hydro: Decimate is clearly the best here, it has a good direct attack of 280% strength and it scales with focus (meaning the more focus yuo have, the more powerful it is), then it's damage over time is amazing when you upgrade the damage over time passive ability in the tree.

FearTheSpandex
FearTheSpandex
4 posts
Nomad

No arguments here, I believe that's nuff said!

ozymandias90
ozymandias90
9 posts
Nomad

bio: predator form, adrenaline, enrage, destroy

can you say wtfpwned?

superdonkey
superdonkey
9 posts
Nomad

biological - destroy (make ur strenght as high as u can and kill this bastards ! ) and i really like 'break' attack it made me alive many times

aznboycharlie
aznboycharlie
5 posts
Nomad

Speed Bio:

Predator Form
Shadow Blend
Sharpened Senses (if Desired)
Slash

Bam 4-6k Min.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Shadow Psycho: Offensively, my favorite is Nightmare. Fully powered, it deals 520% instinct. Its healing buff can either be dispelled with Shock Therapy, or combined with Corruption for continuous shadow damage. Defensively, Free Will is probably the best healing spell out of all three classes.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I like Epiphany for a Shadow Psychological because it knocks out quite a bit each turb

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

Shock Therapy for psychs... why? heres why...

http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/13/17/04/99/woot10.png

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Did you hack steven, or just get a lucky strike because of Piercing...

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

unfortunately all the end game gear doesn't have piercing

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

He was using Shock gear from area 4 though, so it must have been a lucky strike. His normal damage should be quite low

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

It isn't a lucky hit. WHen you have enough piercing (you get a increase in piercing every level up anyways) you always critical on those lower leveled than you, the more piercing, the higher the chance to critical and the higher the damage when criticalling. If you notice when you mouse over the piercing descriptions, they all say xx% chance to critical, with xx% more damage when criticalling, and xx% more damage normally against an opponent of the same level. So the higher the level, the higher the effects of piercing. So against a level 9 training opponent in Z1 with a level 30 with maxed out piercing, you have a hundred percent chance to critical, and when you critical it will do more damage.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8962/hugedamagesonny2ad6.jpg

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Interesting, I should try it. I have an Electric Psychological but I don't use it as much.

Showing 1-13 of 13