ForumsGamesSome Bosses/Enemies to consider in Sonny 2

5 4068
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

here are some enemies or bosses that you should consider in the game sonny 2.this is no laughing manner.

Felicity-this girl just got your tape and wont give it back.you should give her a good beating by lowering her life below 500.if she says this words:"dont start what you cant finish boys"she will use her special attack called serius bussiness(this is a total C***!!!)it raises her damage by 50% while lowering damage recieved by 50%.

Frost Lord-this feline is a pain in the neck(for starters!!!)easy to find but a little hard to kill if you just started.always uses ice attacks.

Baron Brixius-this guy is one of the hardest enemy to beat.he supposed to be dead(as seen in the first sonny)but he has risen and you need to defeat many enemies before reaching him.ok all you have to do to beat this FREAK is that simply lower his life below 31000 and he will recieve holy scars.after that attack him with your strongest until he dies.dont let veradux die.

More will arrive so just wait and be patient.

• 5 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

...not the best guide I've ever seen.

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

just be patient dude...more will come!!

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

No offence but I'm way past Baron Brixius. When I complete a game (very nearly) I'll write a guide. By the way i just have two areas to go and I'm half way on the second last area.

Kyzak2
Kyzak2
12 posts
Nomad

You're all late. By now, a CORRECT guide is in the works over at KL.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

WHat everybody else said plus this is a guide to easy difficulty. Felicity has a heck of a lot more health than 1000 in heroic.

If you think they are hard now, wait till you go up against them in heroic.

Showing 1-5 of 5