ForumsGameshelp with baron(hydraulic)

13 5084
giantslide
giantslide
15 posts
Nomad

i am completely stumped i got no idea how to kill the baron, any help?

• 13 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Flash freeze (2 of them on your bar) + Mind freeze

All he can do with that is his regular attack

giantslide
giantslide
15 posts
Nomad

and how am i gonna take out 58k hp with out sitting there for 999 years >.<

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Patience is a virtue.

giantslide
giantslide
15 posts
Nomad

.........I've heard that a million times >.<

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

If your on easy, then just use regulate until he runs out of focus and kills himself.

If your on medium, consider using some debuffs from the cold side, even if youa re a hot hydro.

If your on Heroic, you need to be a cold hydro, period. You will need ice wall to defend/heal your teammates from tick tock and isolation. FLash freeze will buy you time when neccesary against the baron. The rest is up to you, but I picked mind freeze and glacier as my other two debuffs on the cold side since they more impair your opponent rather than make him weaker to your attacks. Glacier will make the baron do less damage to you and your teammates, and then mind freeze will limit his array of attacks to use against you. Keep using regulate, use ice wall when a teammate/you is weak and needs healing from tick-tock/isolation,a nd flash freeze when neccesary. When he goes into holy scars mode, hit him with your other debuffs. Also, don't forget to respec your ability points into vitality, you need to survive the long haul of a 95k health opponent.

giantslide
giantslide
15 posts
Nomad

heh i guess patience isnt that bad jsut beat him ^.^

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

With biological, I killed him by leaving him to do 10k damage on himself.

GodGilliam
GodGilliam
60 posts
Nomad

AS said above, I killed him just with Regulate.
Took ages though... But I won .

vladislav308
vladislav308
4 posts
Nomad

so i need to use cold skills on him im also hydro?

giantslide
giantslide
15 posts
Nomad

its the easyest way without taking out his focus for a hydro

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I don't agree, I still think Mind Freeze and Flash Freeze combo is the easiest...just not the fastest

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Well, either way, baron is a long ass fight as hydro, since regulate takes away 10 focus at best from him.

However, in heroic mode, it is NECCESARY to use some of the cold hydro attacks like mind freeze and flash freeze as well as ice wall. It becomes impossible to hold off tick-tock if you only have hot hydro skills.

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

What I Did:

Forget about cutting down his focus; he will do it himself, so just focus on keep your team alive with Ice Wall and Glacier to soften his blows. I do NOT recommend using Shatter. Maybe if he has "holy scars", but getting pounded on with nearly 50% more damage is not worth doing 2k damage. Keep yourself alive.

Then again, if you're not on Heroic, it's pretty hard to lose. Just fight him as you would any other boss and keep an eye on the health bars.

Showing 1-13 of 13