ForumsForum GamesThe green glass door

5 2262
Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

This is one of my favorite logic puzzles ever. if youv heard this before don't blurt out the anwser. you come upon a green glass door and behind it is a city where you can only take certian things like you can take a roof, floor, and walls but you can't take a house . you can take a water bottle but you can't take water. just name things you think you can take and i'll tell you if you are right or not. if you are right you'll have to explain to my why you picked that item and hopefully you will be right.

• 5 Replies
superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

i will take a pizza

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

yes you can take a pizza.

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Superpickle you have to tell me why you csn take pizza. here are a few more hints. you can take cheese but not dairy you can take ballet but not dancing. you can't take any clothes ecxept sunglasses and slippers. you can take basketball, baseball, and football but not hockey and golf.

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

Superpickle you have to tell me why you csn take pizza. here are a few more hints. you can take cheese but not dairy you can take ballet but not dancing. you can't take any clothes ecxept sunglasses and slippers. you can take basketball, baseball, and football but not hockey and golf.

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

whoah sorry for double post

Showing 1-5 of 5