3,880 posts
Nomad

What does it do?...

• 16 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Speed is the rate of motion, or equivalently the rate of change in position: the distance traveled per unit of time.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Right,

and how do you raise focus?

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

Psychoincarnate i dont think he asked to explain it physically , speed more likely gives a faster opening to attack an enemy ,better hit rate and avoidability.

CommandoS07
CommandoS07
6 posts
Nomad

speed is most likely, the moreyou have the more chance for an enemy to miss you

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

More speed means more accuracy and avoidability... It is better to have some speed than strength at most times in this game...

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

also, If I remember correctly, the higher your speed the higher your physical piercing. (Certainly did a few thousand damage usually WITH Shadow Blend)

heat_x
heat_x
23 posts
Nomad

GAH in this game, they greatly reduced the need for speed. no more assassins, and more importantly...no more master's strike D

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Felicity is an assassin, of sorts. And the Physical Bio can also use speed.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

high speed = you attack first, you hit more often, you get hit a bit less

Also, the power of some attacks is measured by speed.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Heat_x, vicious strike, sample blood, and slash all use a very good chunk of speed when determining damage, that is why shadow blend+sharp senses+speed equips+one of the above attacks make for one of the strongest nukes in the game.

Anyways, speed determines whether you go first as a team, and who goes first on your team as well as determining your chance to dodge enemy attacks and your chance to miss on your own attacks.

It might also affect your critical rate, but i'm not sure.

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

speed is a 1 sylable word created by some kind of dude who wants to represent "speed"!hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

nah..actually,speed increases your accuracy,chance to dodge and it allows you to strike first.if you have too much,you attack the enemy 2 times.for me,i depend on speed not to vitality,etc,etc,etc.....

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Depending on speed over vitality is kinda risky. Sure if your a speed based physical bio that means that you'll be hitting extrodinarily high with shadow blend on, but if an enemy gets one good hit on ya, you could die.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Speed increases the chance of the enemy missing and decreases the chance of you missing. On a scale of 1-10 I think speed is 6/10-Kind of important to have.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

So then _S_K_E_, what would be 10/10 in terms of stats for you?

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

If you want to hit really high when you have low focus,click shadow blend if you have it.

Showing 1-15 of 16