ForumsGamesCharacter Codes? Someone Please Explain.

8 2145
I_Think_Im_Black
I_Think_Im_Black
5 posts
Nomad

The title is pretty self explanatory.

After browsing these forums and the ones on KrinLabs, I've noticed several threads where players share their "codes". Obviously, using these, you can import a character to your game.

I'm not quite as good with computers as the general forum user on either site is; can someone kindly post a step-by-step guide about how to find your characters' codes, how to import them, and exactly what I can use them for?

Thanks ahead of time to all who help.

• 8 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I need help too, some one please explane

ChronoBartuc
ChronoBartuc
5 posts
Nomad

From the main menu, click PvP Arena instead of New Game or Load Game. Once there, select your save file. Importing codes allows you to battle other people's teams while exporting allows you to paste your code to someone else.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

The character codes? the only thing we use them right now is so people can show their characters off to their friends and challenge other people... When you go to the PvP option in the menu and you click two characters (or two of the same), you can click export which will bring up your character code so you would copy all of that and paste it so your friends can copy them and click import which you can paste other codes on and then when you click load you should see the character that your friend owns... There is no live PvP... When you get your friends code YOU must control them...

That answer anything?

I_Think_Im_Black
I_Think_Im_Black
5 posts
Nomad

Thanks marked, that helped a lot.

I either couldn't find, or never thought to look for the "import" and "export" buttons.

I found everything, and can experiment to figure out the rest, thanks!

diegokp
diegokp
50 posts
Nomad

Import = you can get your character codes to fight with other players

export = put the character code there to fight with other player

(if the character has changed, the code will change too, so the antique wont work)

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

No problem! Any other questions you can comment on my profile and ill answer!

I_Think_Im_Black
I_Think_Im_Black
5 posts
Nomad

Well, my questions are answered, but hopefully others can have their questions answere if they were having the same troubles.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Thanx! that helped me alot also!

Showing 1-8 of 8