Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Sep 28, '09 at 2:35pm

zarco

zarco

170 posts

My build is a combo electric-shadow psycho that does high damage and is very stable

3 shock therapy
1 electrical storm
1 terrify
1 epiphany
2 free will
Also charged blood

Start with terrify to negate overdrive, then epiphany. Use all 3 shock therapies and then electrical storm. Repeat, stopping to recast epiphany and terrify and to heal/shield with free will. Rinse and repeat, man, rinse and repeat.

Also get some vitality in addition to the instinct, it's useful to have 4000-5000 health by world 5.

Posted Oct 3, '09 at 10:56pm

Tean1234

Tean1234

1 post

shadow psychos' overdrive ability has another weakness, if an enemy has a healing reduction skill (black metal, doom cast by mages, etc.) or a damage increasing skill (set up, etc.), you could be in alot of trouble

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 10:02am

HardSimse

HardSimse

186 posts

Thanks for this guide.

Lovely to see some members, taking time to help other people :)!

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 1:46pm

lalala12

lalala12

1,192 posts

@Tean, yeah it could...but free will has a minor shield which could help a little, plus doom can be dispellled with free will i think.

And if you've got overdrive and ifghting felicity...you're stupid and suicidal if you're not replaying the fihgt :D

You could also just implosion yourself and get lots of healing :D

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 2:13pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

19,843 posts

My build is a combo electric-shadow psycho that does high damage and is very stable

3 shock therapy
1 electrical storm
1 terrify
1 epiphany
2 free will
Also charged blood

Start with terrify to negate overdrive, then epiphany. Use all 3 shock therapies and then electrical storm. Repeat, stopping to recast epiphany and terrify and to heal/shield with free will. Rinse and repeat, man, rinse and repeat.

Also get some vitality in addition to the instinct, it's useful to have 4000-5000 health by world 5.

Unfortunately, it's not one that will work on a legend run.

Posted Oct 4, '09 at 3:39pm

obscuredemon

obscuredemon

636 posts

I'm level 28, have got all the good abilities, and am now just pouring points into Tenacity. This character ripped apart my Speed bio in PvP.

Posted Oct 11, '09 at 4:19pm

shinyshin

shinyshin

16 posts

How can I beat Android Guard?

Posted Oct 11, '09 at 4:28pm

shinyshin

shinyshin

16 posts

Also can you actually make guide through every level not just overview the skills?

Posted Oct 12, '09 at 2:30am

Yukrato

Yukrato

11 posts

I just did Legend with the build recommended by the orginal poster. Except I didn't have Free Will due to being to low level. I had every recommened skill at max, expect Free Will of course, and had 3 points into Tenacity.

It was hard but it worked, now time to level up to level 30 before i go any further.

Posted Oct 12, '09 at 2:36am

Yukrato

Yukrato

11 posts

To shinyshin:
What I did is once I got past the first fight I respec, resulting in gaining 19 more attribute points, and put them all into instinct.
Then I got Salvation up as much as possible as well as shock therapy.

Then aim to have by level 8:
Wraith Form
2 Electrical Storm
3 Salvation
2/3 Shock Therapy (Can't remember how much I had at this level)
2 Terrify (This was my most useful skill, I used it to lower certain monsters focus and give Veradux more time to heal. Or I would use it to make 3v3 fights more like 3v2)

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!