garvhas

garvhas

8 posts

I dont understand how i do all this fings

Posted Dec 2, '09 at 3:00am

awe862

awe862

138 posts

man, am i jelous of your guide!. man my shadow psyco guide is barely being talked about. and just about nobodys posting any compliments.

Posted Dec 2, '09 at 3:06am

awe862

awe862

138 posts

GeneralKrukov
pycho is the best when ur fighting baron. when he runs outta energy (u can do tat cuz theres a move that drains focus) he takes lotsa dammage...

acully bios best for baron, coz maxed out, disrupt takes all his focus in just 1 turn. also withdrawl repels the effects of tic tok normally

Posted Dec 2, '09 at 5:34pm

lalala12

lalala12

2,267 posts

Nope, psycho is the best.

Bio can spam disrupt all they want, but it will be a slow and controlled kill. Although you won't die, it will take some time to whither down his 50k or 90k hp.

Pyscho does about 50k damage in a rather short time, if you do traumatize(drians 15 focus over 2 turns, right?), haunt, traumatize, wait, and then spam debuffs...when he gets to like, 0 focus, just use implosion.

That kills the baron in one hit on easy, and severly injures him on challenging/heroic. Then, you can switch to a normal electric build with shock therapies and such to blast him when he has holy scars on.

Posted Dec 3, '09 at 12:29am

awe862

awe862

138 posts

lol -.-, i MUST admit, most of the stuff people lol to in the world of the is 9 of 10 times not acully funny. lol

Posted Dec 3, '09 at 12:32am

awe862

awe862

138 posts

lol -.-, i MUST admit, most of the stuff people lol to in the world of the is 9 of 10 times not acully funny. lol

lol, i went world of the is, i ment to say: most of the stuff people lol to in the world of the net is 9 times of 10 not acully funny. lol

Posted Dec 5, '09 at 5:43pm

jthw

jthw

5 posts

Could someone please help me with the city councle i cant find out how to beat them because at the beginging of every fight with them they use duty to get shielded for 3000 and they regain 300 every turn! please help me!!! also i folowed the guild at the begining of this section exactily.

Posted Dec 5, '09 at 5:49pm

lalala12

lalala12

2,267 posts

Spam shock therapy. 3k shield+300 regen is NOTHING. Try to alternate your attacks so they die at about the same time; once one dies, you ahve about 5-6 turns before the other one nukes you (err, 6k+ damage, instant kill on whoever it hits normally, especially on pyschos...).

THey're pretty easy. Reload/redo for the equips if you want, Wrath of the Council is the best weapon for you.

And uhh...did youe ver actually fight htem, or just quit at the start? Honestly, you shouldn't quit just cause of a tiny heal/medium shield....just think of them as having 3k more hp than normal...

Posted Dec 5, '09 at 9:00pm

jthw

jthw

5 posts

And uhh...did youe ver actually fight htem, or just quit at the start? Honestly, you shouldn't quit just cause of a tiny heal/medium shield....just think of them as having 3k more hp than normal...
i did actualy try to beat them but they always killed me before i even killed one but thanks for the tips!

Posted Dec 5, '09 at 9:25pm

lalala12

lalala12

2,267 posts

Ouch :(

What are your stats?...and equipment?

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!