ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Dec 5, '09 at 9:30pm

jthw

jthw

5 posts

Ouch
What are your stats?...and equipment?

that doesnt matter now since i just beat them by the skin of my teeth, as in roaland had to beat the last guy him haveing 54 hp left after getting hit direct on.

if you really need to know then i didnt have anything with electrical anything so my attacks where weak and i didnt know why until i checked and then i did wrath form and spammed the heck out of shock theropy.

Posted Dec 5, '09 at 9:40pm

lalala12

lalala12

2,267 posts

Abilities/skills?

Did you get WotC? Or at least any good drops?

Posted Dec 6, '09 at 1:25am

randomguy64

randomguy64

27 posts

How in the world are you supposed to be Yosuke? I read the achievements guide, but that uses a speed bio and I can't adapt it to fit the psycho. He keeps one-hitting me without full guardian, and with it, we get about 4-shotted and I can;t kill him because I can only do one damage per turn. I can't get the focus down fast enough.

Please help!

Posted Dec 6, '09 at 3:02pm

randomguy64

randomguy64

27 posts

Never mind. I beat him...just barely...with a shadow psycho combo. He died, but I would have died also if he didn't miss Roald.

Posted Dec 8, '09 at 7:18pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

2,012 posts

Yo, anyone willing to help a guy trying to beat Sonny 2 in Heroic mode?

I'm having trouble in the 2nd stage when you fight Mage+Knight+Mage. Kinda sad ._., but I'm new to using the Psycho class.

Posted Dec 9, '09 at 12:16am

randomguy64

randomguy64

27 posts

Aye, that WAS hard. Are you using the electric build or shadow build?

Posted Dec 9, '09 at 3:14am

awe862

awe862

138 posts

random guy, im glad u beat him, but normally to beat yousuke you get the strongest attacks possoble and put the guardion armor from north/south guardions on u and veradux they get defense to factor 5. it EXTREMELY weakens the damage he does to you

Posted Dec 9, '09 at 3:15am

awe862

awe862

138 posts

as for the corrupter, just hit him with all your mite lol

Posted Dec 9, '09 at 5:12pm

randomguy64

randomguy64

27 posts

awe, if you read my post, you would see that I can't hurt him with full guardian.

The corrupter is trivial if you don't kill the orbs.

Posted Dec 9, '09 at 7:13pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

2,012 posts

Aye, that WAS hard. Are you using the electric build or shadow build

I'm using the Electric Build.

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!